• After a traffic stop at Sawmill Parkway and Trail Lake Drive, a driver was cited traveling 68 mph in a 45 mph zone.
• A resident of Weston Park Drive complained about an unruly juvenile.
• A resident of Vinwood Lane reported an identity theft involving someone using her personal information to open an account.
• A dog was running loose on Case Avenue.
• After a traffic stop at Bennett Parkway and Briarbend Boulevard, a driver was cited for expired tags.
• A loud disturbance was reported on Grace Drive.
• Multiple thefts from vehicles occurred on Briarbend Boulevard.
• A domestic dispute occurred at a residence on Francine Lane.
• A garage door opener and pager were taken from a car on Beech Ridge Drive.
• Unknown suspect(s) removed mailboxes and posts from two residences on Beech Ridge Drive and switched the mailbox locations so that each mailbox was at the wrong house.
• Criminal damaging occurred at a West Olentangy Street business.
• Criminal damaging and vandalism occurred to a pedestrian tunnel on Rutherford Road.
• After a traffic stop at Seldom Seen Road and Sawmill Parkway, a driver was cited for speeding and warned for curfew violation.
• After a traffic stop on Sycamore Ridge Drive and West Powell Road, a driver was charged with possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia. A passenger was charge with drug abuse.
• Merchandise was taken from a business on North Liberty Street and neither paid for nor returned. Those items include a snowboard, gloves and bindings. Loss was set at $488.