• A 30-day license plate was removed from a vehicle on Hillingdon Drive.
• After a traffic stop on East Olentangy Street, a driver was cited for driving under suspension and speeding. The driver also was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
• After a traffic stop at Ridge Side Drive and North Liberty Street, a driver was cited for speeding, 44 mph in a 25 mph zone.
• A golf cart was taken from Village Club Drive and later recovered on the golf course.
• Suspicious persons/vehicles were in the area of Briarbend Boulevard. It was later found that numerous vehicles had been vandalized.
• A citation for prohibited parking was issued on Windy Forest Lane.
• An unknown person called in a false prescription at a pharmacy.