The windows of two cars parked on Carla Drive in Lewis Center were shattered during the early morning of Oct. 29, according to Delaware County Sheriff's reports.
Headphones worth $100 were stolen from one car parked in the 2600 block of Carla Drive, reports said. A window was shattered to gain access, with damages estimated at $300.
An officer on patrol discovered a second vehicle's window had been broken in the 2500 block of Carla Drive.
No items were found to have been stolen, but damages to the vehicle were estimated at $300.
In other recent sheriff's office incident reports:
* A Lewis Center man said his wallet was stolen between 9:41 and 11:58 p.m. Oct. 27 while he was at a business in the 8600 block of Columbus Pike.
* A Lewis Center man reported someone broke the driver's-side window of his car and stole $20 between 10:30 p.m. Oct. 26 and 7:18 a.m. Oct. 29 while the vehicle was parked in the 2400 block of Charoe Street.
Damages to the vehicle were estimated at $300.
* A vehicle parked in the 2300 block of Charoe Street had a window smashed out between 10 p.m. Oct. 25 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 29 .
Damages to the vehicle were estimated at $200; no items were reported stolen.
* A Lewis Center man reported his vehicle's tires were damaged between 10 p.m. Oct. 29 and noon Oct. 30 while the car was parked outside his resid-ence in the 1500 block of Plumway Lane.
Damages were estimated at $200, reports said.
* A tablet computer worth $200 was stolen between 5:30 p.m. Oct. 28 and 9:11 a.m. Oct. 29 from a car parked outside a residence in the 2600 block of Courtney Place in Lewis Center.