Several vehicles damaged; cash, more stolen
The windows of two cars parked on Carla Drive in Lewis Center were shattered during the early morning of Oct. 29, according to Delaware County Sheriff's reports.
Headphones worth $100 were stolen from one car parked in the 2600 block of Carla Drive, reports said. A window was shattered to gain access, with damages estimated at $300.
An officer on patrol discovered a second vehicle's window had been broken in the 2500 block of Carla Drive.
No items were found to have been stolen, but damages to the vehicle were estimated at $300.
In other recent sheriff's office incident reports:
* A Lewis Center man said his wallet was stolen between 9:41 and 11:58 p.m. Oct. 27 while he was at a business in the 8600 block of Columbus Pike.
* A Lewis Center man reported someone broke the driver's-side window of his car and stole $20 between 10:30 p.m. Oct. 26 and 7:18 a.m. Oct. 29 while the vehicle was parked in the 2400 block of Charoe Street.
Damages to the vehicle were estimated at $300.
* A vehicle parked in the 2300 block of Charoe Street had a window smashed out between 10 p.m. Oct. 25 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 29 .
Damages to the vehicle were estimated at $200; no items were reported stolen.
* A Lewis Center man reported his vehicle's tires were damaged between 10 p.m. Oct. 29 and noon Oct. 30 while the car was parked outside his resid-ence in the 1500 block of Plumway Lane.
Damages were estimated at $200, reports said.
* A tablet computer worth $200 was stolen between 5:30 p.m. Oct. 28 and 9:11 a.m. Oct. 29 from a car parked outside a residence in the 2600 block of Courtney Place in Lewis Center.