The Delaware County Sheriff's Office took a pair of reports late last month concerning the theft of copper wire from Lewis Center businesses.
In the first theft, copper wire worth $10,000 was stolen between 8 p.m. Feb. 22 and 6:50 a.m. Feb. 23 from a business in the 8200 block of Green Meadows Drive, sheriff's reports said.
The victim reported someone forced entry and stole the wire, as well as an electric box worth $500.
In the second theft, electrical components worth $32,000 were stolen between 5:30 and 5:45 a.m. Feb. 24 from a business in the 8100 block of Highfield Drive, reports said.
The thief forced entry into the business and stole copper electrical wiring and an electric transformer, according to reports.
Other recent sheriff's reports include:
* Electronics worth $3,495 were stolen between 2 p.m. Jan. 26 and 8:45 p.m. Feb. 10 from a business in the 8600 block of Columbus Pike in Lewis Center, reports said.
The stolen items include a tablet computer and five cellphones, according to the report.
* An unknown vandal shattered a vehicle's window between 10 p.m. Feb. 12 and 7:56 a.m. Feb. 13 while the vehicle was parked in the 2500 block of Driftwood Court in Lewis Center, according to reports.
Damages were estimated at $300.
* A laptop computer worth $500 was stolen between midnight and 7:48 a.m. Feb. 26 from a residence in the 2800 block of Lewis Center Drive in Lewis Center, reports said.
* Tools worth $416 were stolen between 9:15 and 10:18 p.m. Feb. 22 from a residence in the 500 block of Peachblow Road in Lewis Center, the sheriff's office said.
The victim reported someone broke in and stole a welding mask, a toolbox containing various tools, and an electric drill.
* A car stereo worth $400 was stolen between 10:25 a.m. Feb. 23 and 10:26 a.m. Feb. 23 from a car parked in the 1000 block of Bayridge Drive in Lewis Center, reports said.
The thief smashed out a passenger-side window to gain entry and stole the stereo, according to reports.
A woman who lives in the 4300 block of Village Club Drive told Powell police someone used her personal information to make fraudulent purchases totaling $10,000 between midnight Feb. 17 and 11:59 p.m. Feb. 19.
Other recent Powell police reports include:
* Property worth $1,725 was stolen between noon and 7:55 p.m. Feb. 19 from a residence in the 8200 block of Dolman Drive, police said.
The victim reported someone forced entry into the residence and stole a wristwatch and two bottles of cologne.
* Prescription medicine worth $237 reportedly was stolen between Jan. 7 and Feb. 28 from a residence in the 200 block of Bear Woods Drive in Powell, police said.
* An officer completing a routine check of Adventure Park, 260 Adventure Park Lane, discovered someone had damaged the door to the men's restroom between 6 a.m. Feb. 27 and 3:53 a.m. Feb. 28.
* Property worth $36 was stolen between 11 p.m. March 1 and 8 a.m. March 2 from a vehicle parked in the 4400 block of Village Club Drive, police said.
The victim reported someone entered the vehicle and stole a stamp pad, a drawing pad and a Pez dispenser.