A Lewis Center woman told Delaware County Sheriff's deputies she was attacked and robbed last week in the 7900 block of Strawberry Hill Road.
The attack took place about 9:46 p.m. March 3, according to the sheriff's office.
The victim said an unidentified suspect took $19 from her by force.
In other recent Delaware County Sheriff's reports:
* An unknown vandal inflicted $800 in damage to a vehicle between 9 p.m. March 4 and 6:48 a.m. March 5 while it was parked outside a residence in the 3400 block of West Bay Circle in Lewis Center, the sheriff's office said.
The victim said someone entered his property during the night and damaged a passenger-side window and door of the vehicle.
* A Lewis Center woman said someone smashed out the front passenger-side window of her vehicle between 10:30 p.m. March 4 and 7:07 a.m. March 5 while it was parked outside her residence in the 4300 block of Parkshore Drive in Lewis Center.
Damage was estimated $300, according to reports.
* A "no parking" sign was stolen between 2 and 2:30 p.m. Feb. 25 from the premises of Olentangy High School, 675 Lewis Center Road, reports said.
* A Lewis Center man said someone damaged his mailbox, with damage estimated at $150, between 10:55 and 11:07 p.m. March 1 outside his residence in the 6900 block of Rosepark Boulevard.
* A Lewis Center woman reported someone smashed out the rear passenger-side window of her vehicle between 8 p.m. March 4 and 7:10 a.m. March 5 while it was parked outside her residence in the 4200 block of East Bay Circle.
* A car stereo worth $400 was stolen between 11 p.m. March 3 and 7 a.m. March 5 from a vehicle parked outside a residence in the 2900 block of Pebble Drive in Lewis Center, the sheriff's office said.
A Powell police officer discovered marijuana after questioning a group of individuals about 6:15 p.m. March 12 at a business in the 2400 block of West Powell Road, reports said.
The officer was notified after four individuals were observed smoking outside the business and the odor of marijuana was detected, reports said.
The officer arrived and questioned the individuals after they were located inside the business.
A small bag containing what appeared to be marijuana was found inside a coat pocket belonging to one of the individuals, who admitted to smoking pot, reports said.
After their vehicles were searched, they were permitted to leave with a warning for possession. There were no arrests.
In other recent Powell police reports:
* An officer responded to reports of a suspicious person standing near a porch about 11:57 p.m. March 15 outside a residence in the 200 block of Tyler Creek Court.
Upon arrival, the officer discovered vulgar language had been written on the front step of the residence, reports said.
* A Columbus man reported his wallet was stolen between 7:30 and 10 p.m. March 8 while he was visiting the Powell Municipal Building, 47 Hall St.
The wallet contained $200 in cash, as well as several gift cards and credit cards, police said.