Orange library news
The following programs are offered at the Orange branch of the Delaware County District Library, 7171 Gooding Blvd. For information, contact www.delawarelibrary.org or call 740-549-2665. Library hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday; and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday. Registration is not required unless noted.
* LEGO Club: Transformers, ages 7-10, 6:30 p.m., Thursday, April 18.
* Storytime Yoga, ages 3-6, 11:30 a.m. and 4 p.m., Friday, April 19. Advance registration required.
* Adult Book Discussion: American Wife, by Curtis Sittenfeld, 7 p.m., Wednesday, April 24.
* Volunteer Meet & Mingle adult program, 5 to 7 p.m., Thursday, April 25.
* Child/Parent Book Discussion: Titanic Sinks! by Barry Denenberg, ages 7-11 and a parent, 6:30 p.m., Thursday, April 25.