Delaware County Sheriff's deputies responded to reports of several burglaries that took place March 26 and 27.
One burglary was reported to have taken place between 6 p.m. March 26 and 8 a.m. March 27 at a residence in the 4000 block of South Old State Road in Lewis Center, reports said.
The victim reported someone forced entry into the residence, with damages to a door and door frame estimated at $2,000, and stole a laptop computer worth $1,000.
Two additional burglaries were reported to have occurred on Southwind Drive the same evening.
Property worth $5,417 was reported stolen between 7 p.m. March 26 and 9:30 a.m. March 27 from a residence in the 10700 block of Southwind Drive in Powell, according to reports.
Stolen items include two designer purses.
An air compressor worth $50 was reported stolen between 4:30 p.m. March 26 and 9:44 a.m. March 27 from a residence in the 10600 block of the same street.
In other recent Delaware County Sheriff's reports:
* Several checks, together worth $19,226, were stolen from a mailbox between March 12 and 26 outside a residence in the first block of Green Meadows Drive in Lewis Center, reports said.
* Property worth $771 was stolen between 8:30 and 8:45 a.m. March 28 from a residence in the 8500 block of Owenfield Drive in Powell, according to reports.
Stolen items include a leather purse and a wallet.
* Wood pallets and 15 bags of mulch, together worth $123, were stolen between midnight and 2 a.m. April 4 from outside a residence in the 4100 block of West Powell Road in Powell, reports said.
* A window on the exterior of a business was shattered between 5 p.m. March 30 and 7:30 a.m. April 1 in the 8500 block of Columbus Pike in Lewis Center, reports said.
Damages were estimated at $1,500.
Copper wire worth $1,805 was stolen between 5:30 p.m. April 5 and 8:30 a.m. April 8 from a construction site in the 3900 block of Hickory Road Drive, Powell police said.
Damages estimated at $700 to the home under construction also were reported.
In other recent Powell police reports:
* An unknown vandal smashed out a window between 5 p.m. March 21 and 10 p.m. March 29 at a house in the 100 block of Mendolin Way, police said.
Damage to the house was estimated at $500.
* A man residing in the 300 block of Ashmoore Circle reported someone used his personal information to make several fraudulent charges to his credit card between midnight March 22 and 11:59 p.m. April 1.