The following programs are offered at the Orange branch of the Delaware County District Library, 7171 Gooding Blvd. For information, contact www.delawarelibrary.org or call 740-549-2665. Library hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday; and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday. Registration is not required unless noted.
* Teen LEGO Smash, 6:30 p.m., Thursday, May 9.
* Drugstore Savings Secrets with Lynette Rice adult program, 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 14. Registration required.
* LEGO Club: LEGO Garden, ages 7-10, 6:30 p.m., Thursday, May 16.
* Storytime Yoga, 11:30 a.m. and 4 p.m., Friday, May 17. Ages 3-6. Registration required.
* Writers' Workshop adult program, 7 p.m., Tuesday, May 21.
* Local author visit: Lu Ann Topovski-Mason, adult program, 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, May 22.
* Adult Book Discussion: The Maltese Falcon, by Dashiell Hammett, 7 p.m., Wednesday, May 29.
Registration is not required for any story time unless noted.
* Toddler Time (ages 2-3), 10 a.m. Tuesdays; 11 a.m. Wednesdays.
* Preschool Story Time (ages 4-6), 10 a.m. Thursdays and Fridays.
* Baby Time (birth to 24 months), 10 a.m. Wednesdays; 11 a.m. Thursdays.