Delaware County Sheriff's deputies responded to several reports of thefts from vehicles in recent weeks.
Property worth $400 was stolen between 9 p.m. May 12 and 6 a.m. May 13 from a vehicle parked in the 8800 block of Lake Ridge Drive in Lewis Center, the sheriff's office said.
An unknown suspect broke out a window to gain entry and stole a stereo and 20 CDs, according to reports.
Damages to the vehicle were estimated at $150.
Hunting and fishing gear, together worth $2,000, was stolen between 2:30 and 10:30 a.m. May 13 from a car parked in the 8900 block of the same street, reports said.
The thief reportedly smashed out the front passenger-side window to gain entry and stole two large totes containing knives, fishing poles, tackle and various outdoor clothing.
Damages to the vehicle were estimated at $300.
A window was smashed out of a vehicle between 4:17 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. May 15 while it was parked in the 2700 block of Coltsbridge Drive in Lewis Center, the sheriff's office said.
The victim said someone broke out the window and ransacked the vehicle, but no items were reported stolen.
Finally, a Powell woman said her purse was stolen from her unlocked car between 5:18 and 5:26 p.m. May 17 while it was parked outside a business in the 9800 block of Brewster Lane in Powell.
The victim told police she parked her car outside the business and went inside briefly to pick up an order.
The vehicle was left running and unlocked while she went in, according to reports. When the woman came back out, she noticed her purse and wallet -- together worth $144 -- were missing.
In other recent reports from the Delaware County Sheriff's Office:
* Property worth $2,525 was stolen between 8 p.m. May 13 and 5 p.m. May 14 during a burglary from a garage in the 2700 block of Clark-Shaw Road in Powell, reports said.
The victim reported someone entered the garage and stole two staple guns, a nail gun and a reciprocating saw.
* Two tires were slashed on a vehicle between 8:20 and 8:30 a.m. May 13 while it was parked outside a business in the 7700 block of Graphics Way in Lewis Center, the sheriff's office said.
The damage was estimated at $250, according to reports.
* A man residing in the 5900 block of South Old State Road reported he was the victim of identity fraud between 8 a.m. May 14 and 11 p.m. May 16.
* A resident of the 4000 block of Landhigh Lakes Drive awoke to the sound of his doorbell at 2:35 a.m. June 5 only to find eggs had been smashed on the exterior of his residence, Powell police said.
The victim went outside and identified two juveniles running away, one of whom was a neighbor, according to reports.
When the resident questioned the boys, they claimed they didn't throw the eggs but admitted to ringing the doorbell, police said.
The victim said he didn't wish to pursue charges.
* A school bus was vandalized between 5 p.m. May 31 and 9:20 a.m. June 3 while parked outside Village Academy, 284 S. Liberty St., police said.
* Property worth $100 was stolen between 1:45 and 5:50 p.m. June 5 from a vehicle parked outside a residence in the 400 block of Village Park Drive, police said.
Stolen items include speakers and a GPS holder.