Powell police are investigating two vehicle thefts that occurred last week.
An unlocked 2008 Honda Odyssey was taken from a driveway in the 100 block of Aspenknoll Drive between 8 p.m. July 5 and 11 a.m July 6. The vehicle's owner reported that, along with the car, $3,236 worth of items inside were taken, including a gas grill, baseball equipment and golf clubs. The vehicle's value is estimated at $14,000.
The keys that were left inside a vehicle parked in the 200 block of Glen Village Court likely were used in stealing it July 3, police said. According to reports, a Westlake woman's 2003 Honda Acura, valued at $5,000, went missing between midnight and 7 a.m. that day.
During the same time frame in the 300 block of the same street, $220 in cash and coins, $1,000 in gift cards and a flugelhorn worth $1,000 were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
The Delaware County Sheriff's Office is investigating a burglary in the 5000 block of Clark-Shaw Road in Powell. Between 1:49 and 3:46 p.m. June 21, 46-inch and 39-inch televisions, together valued at $1,230, were stolen. No force was used to enter the home, but deputies determined thieves entered through the front door and left through the back, reports said.
In other recent sheriff's reports:
* The driver's-side window was broken out of a vehicle parked in the 1000 block of Bay Ridge Drive in Lewis Center between 10 p.m. June 24 and 7 a.m. June 25. The victim reported a book bag with books and a calculator, together valued at $300, were taken from inside the vehicle.
* A theft was reported June 26 at a business in the 7000 block of Scioto Parkway. According to reports, neoprene gloves, liquid concrete and a container of hydraulic acid were taken overnight.
* An employee of a bank in the 100 block of Riverbend Avenue was listed as a theft suspect on a June 21 report that claimed $4,044.25 had been stolen from the bank June 6 or 7.
* A Delaware woman called deputies June 20 because her purse, along with the morphine and $525 in cash it contained, went missing while she was at a business in the 3000 block of West Powell Road. According to reports, surveillance tapes inside the store show the purse in the woman's shopping cart while entering and exiting.
* Deputies were called June 24 to a business in the 9000 block of Sawmill Parkway on a report of suspicious activity. When deputies arrived at 11 p.m., they found two men parked in a car outside the business. The men, from Columbus and Dublin, later were arrested for possessing marijuana, two glass pipes and rolling papers, according to reports.