Powell library news
The following programs are offered at the Powell branch of the Delaware County District Library, 460 S. Liberty St. For information, call 614-888-9160. Library hours are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday.
* Powell Cook Book Club, 1 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 24. Try out recipes in Martha Stewart's Cupcakes, then bring your favorites to the meeting.
* Adult Book Discussion: The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry, by Rachel Joyce. 7 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 27.
Note: Storytimes are on break at all DCDL libraries through Aug. 25. Regular schedules will resume on Monday, Aug. 26. Registration is not required for any story time unless noted.
* Toddler Time, for ages 2-3, 10 a.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays.
* Baby Time, for ages birth-24 months, 11 a.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays.
* Family Story Time, up to age 6, 10 a.m. Fridays.