Two Lewis Center residents reported thefts by workers to the Delaware County Sheriff's Office in late November.
On Nov. 29, a man living in the 4600 block of Aberdeen Avenue in Lewis Center reported a contractor refused to complete work on his home. The man said the contractor received $23,000 for a job, then refused to finish the work or return the money.
A woman reported an employee working for a home-security firm stole two rings between Nov. 25 and 27 from her home in the 2300 block of Bold Venture Drive in Lewis Center. The rings are valued at $4,300, according to sheriff's reports.
In other recent Delaware County sheriff's reports:
* A deputy responded at noon Nov. 27 to a report of suspicious activity in the 9900 block of Columbus Pike in Lewis Center.
After investigating, the deputy arrested two men for stealing copper wiring and piping, valued at $1,000, from the property, reports said. Kyle A. Davis, 23, of Woodlawn Avenue in Columbus, and Dennis W. Hughes, 42, of Jackson Pike in Columbus each were charged with breaking and entering, according to sheriff's reports.
* A deputy conducting a routine traffic stop about 4:45 p.m. Nov. 30 near the intersection of Columbus Pike and Olentangy Meadows Drive arrested two of the vehicle's occupants for theft, according to sheriff's reports.
Angelique Koenig, 31, of Atcheson Avenue in Columbus, and Leslie A. Lorick, 24, of Greenway Avenue in Columbus each were charged with theft of $1,442 that occurred earlier in the day at a business in the 100 block of Meadow Park Avenue in Lewis Center, according to sheriff's reports.
* A woman reported theft from her vehicle between 5:15 and 6:15 p.m. Nov. 27 in the 8600 block of Oak Creek Drive in Lewis Center. She said the passenger-side window was damaged and a purse, valued at $102, was taken.
* Deputies responded to a tripped alarm at about 7:15 a.m. Nov. 28 in the 8900 block of Lake Ridge Drive in Lewis Center, according to sheriff's reports. A window had been damaged and a television valued at $500 was missing, according to sheriff's reports.
* A property owner reported a theft that took place between 6:15 a.m. and 11 p.m. Nov. 28 in the 1000 block of Blackberry Lane in Lewis Center. A flat-screen television, a video-game console and others items, together valued at $5,312, were taken after someone entered an unlocked window, according to sheriff's reports.
* A woman living in the 7000 block of Limerick Lane in Powell reported someone charged $69 to her credit card about 9 a.m. Nov. 29.