The Delaware County Sheriff's Office recently received reports of burglaries at two homes under construction in Liberty Township.
A man reported a burglary that occurred before 8 a.m. April 9 in the 1200 block of Bean-Oller Road in Liberty Township. An unknown suspect stole an estimated $1,600 worth of tools from a residence, reports said.
Another burglary took place before 8 a.m. April 10 in the 1500 block of Kearney Way in Liberty Township, according to reports. An unknown suspect reportedly took an estimated $4,860 worth of tools from a residence.
In other recent sheriff's reports:
* A woman living in the 6500 block of Brodie Boulevard in Concord Township reported her identity was stolen between midnight April 10 and 1:30 a.m. April 11. She said her accountant contacted her and told her someone had used her identity to file taxes.
* A resident of the 7100 block of South Old State Road in Lewis Center reported identity theft that occurred between midnight April 6 and midnight April 9. An unknown suspect attempted to use her credit-card number to make a purchase, according to sheriff's reports.
* A woman who lives in the 900 block of Bayridge Drive in Lewis Center reported someone stole her identity between 2 p.m. April 8 and 6:45 p.m. April 9. She said someone used her credit card to buy $611 worth of textbooks.
* A Sandusky resident told sheriff's deputies her credit card was improperly used before 5:45 p.m. April 7 at businesses in the 8600 and 8800 blocks of Columbus Pike in Lewis Center.
* A man who lives in the 200 block of Whitaker Avenue reported identity fraud that occurred between midnight and 3 p.m. April 16. An unknown suspect applied for a credit card using the man's personal information, according to Powell police reports.
* A woman living in the 4400 block of Hickory Rock Drive reported April 10 that an unknown suspect used her Social Security number.