Delaware County Sheriff's deputies arrested a man after he allegedly displayed a gun during an argument at a Berlin Township business.
Deputies responded to a business in the 100 block of South Three B's and K Road shortly after 8:45 p.m. Aug. 3 after a report of an altercation between two customers involving a gun. Authorities recovered a .22-caliber revolver from the scene.
Deputies arrested a Delaware man, who faces a misdemeanor charge of aggravated menacing, according to sheriff's reports.
In other recent sheriff's reports:
• An unknown suspect burglarized a home between noon and 5:15 p.m. Aug. 5 in the 5700 block of Sherman Road in Berlin Township, according to sheriff's reports. The suspect took a diamond valued at $1,534; a video-game console valued at $600; a coffee can containing $300; and a wallet worth $20, reports said.
• A man reported his home was burglarized between 10:15 a.m. and 7:45 p.m. Aug. 8 in the 5400 block of North Road in Lewis Center. The man said someone pried open the residence's side door and ransacked his home.
• The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, 4850 W. Powell Road in Liberty Township, reported it had received bad checks for $1,006 from an unknown woman between June 16 and 20.
• A woman living in the 2300 block of Meadowshire Road in Berlin Township reported her identity was stolen between Nov. 25, 2013, and Aug. 6. She said someone opened several credit cards in her name.
• A woman living in the 6300 block of Liberty Road in Liberty Township reported she was the victim of identity theft between Jan. 1, 2013, and Aug. 1. An unknown suspect filed taxes using the victim's identity, according to sheriff's reports.
• A man living in the 2800 block of Seaway Court in Lewis Center reported Aug. 7 that an old check valued at $1,982 had been reused by a known suspect. Charges have not yet been filed, according to sheriff's reports.
• Powell police responded after a report of a theft of gold bullion that occurred between Aug. 14 and 18 in the 8800 block of Coldwater Drive. A man said a known suspect stole $2,615 worth of gold from his residence, according to police reports.
• A man reported a burglary that occurred between 6 p.m. Aug. 17 and 8:15 a.m. Aug. 18 in the 8100 block of Trail Lake Drive. Someone stole $1,200 in cash, gift cards valued at $600 and golf clubs valued at $1,700 from the residence, according to police reports.
• A business in the first block of West Olentangy Street reported it was the victim of theft between 2 and 5:30 p.m. Aug. 8. Someone stole a grease trap valued at $450 and a dehumidifier valued at $300, according to police reports.