Olentangy Valley News

Orange branch library news

The following programs are offered at the Delaware County District Library's Orange branch, 7171 Gooding Blvd. Library hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday; and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday. Contact delawarelibrary.org or call 740-549-2665.

* Homework Help Center, 6 to 8 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 4. Grades K-8.

* ESOL Fall Session I, 12:15 to 3 p.m., Friday, Sept. 5. All ages.

* Friends of the Library Bargain Book Event Members' Preview, 6 to 8 p.m., Friday, Sept. 5.

* Friends of the Library Bargain Book Event open to the public, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 6.

* ESOL Fall Session I, 12:15 to 3 p.m., Monday, Sept. 8. All ages.

* Tween Writers' Lab: Myths, 6:30 p.m., Monday, Sept. 8. Tween program.

* Morning Book Group, 10:30 a.m., Tuesday, Sept. 9. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. Adult program.

* Homework Help Center, 6 to 8 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 9. Grades K-8.

* ESOL Fall Session I, 12:15 to 3 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 10. All ages.

* Yoga for Kids, 4:30 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 10. Ages 7-11.

* Adult Writers' Group, 7 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 10. Adult program.

* LEGO Club: Parachute Challenge, 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 11. Ages 6-9.

* Homework Help Center, 6 to 8 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 11. Grades K-8.

* ESOL Fall Session I, 12:15 to 3 p.m., Friday, Sept. 12. All ages.

* ESOL Fall Session I, 12:15 to 3 p.m., Monday, Sept. 15. All ages.

* Teen Writers Lab: Myths, 6:30 p.m., Monday, Sept. 15. Teen program.

* Homework Help Center, 6 to 8 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 16. Grades K-8.

* Family Storytime: Camping, 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 16. Family program.

* ESOL Fall Session I, 12:15 to 3 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 17. All ages.

* Euchre Tournament, 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 17. Adult program.

* Homework Help Center, 6 to 8 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 18. Grades K-8.

* ESOL Fall Session I, 12:15 to 3 p.m., Friday, Sept. 19. All ages.

* Imagination Garden Open House, 2 to 4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21. All ages.

* ESOL Fall Session I, 12:15 to 3 p.m., Monday, Sept. 22. All ages.

* Homework Help Center, 6 to 8 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 23. Grades K-8.

* ESOL Fall Session I, 12:15 to 3 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 24. All ages.

* Drawing Lab, 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 24. Ages 7-11.

* Evening Book Group, 7 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 24. The Round House by Louise Erdrich. Adult program.

* Homework Help Center, 6 to 8 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 25. Grades K-8.

* ESOL Fall Session I, 12:15 to 3 p.m., Friday, Sept. 26. All ages.

* ESOL Fall Session I, 12:15 to 3 p.m., Monday, Sept. 29. All ages.

* Homework Help Center, 6 to 8 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 30. Grades K-8.

* Superhero Training Camp, 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 30. Family program.

Registration is not required for any story time unless noted.

* Toddler Time (ages 2 to 3), 10 a.m. Tuesdays; 11 a.m. Wednesdays.

* Preschool Time (ages 4 to 6), 10 a.m. Thursdays and Fridays.

* Baby Time (birth to 24 months), 10 a.m. Wednesdays; 11 a.m. Thursdays.

* Toddler and Preschool Dance Party (ages 2 to 6) 10 a.m. Mondays*