For the record
* Police referred a case of possible domestic violence to the Fairfield County Prosecutor's Office after a man and woman allegedly engaged in a fight in the 1300 block of Lands End Circle.
According to police, both suspects showed signs of violence but the officer was unable to determine who was at fault.
* A 14-year-old Reynoldsburg boy was suspended for 10 days after allegedly making a statement "deemed to be destructive" to Ridgeview Junior High School.
* A Pickerington man was charged with theft and given a no trespass order after allegedly attempting to steal merchandise from a Hill Road grocery.
* Two 15-year-old girls, no addresses provided, were charged with theft after allegedly stealing $403.07 worth of merchandise from a Postage Drive department store.
* A Pickerington man was charged with theft after allegedly stealing a wallet from a vehicle on Old Diley Road and using the victim's credit cards without authorization.
He also was charged with drug abuse and possession of heroin and cocaine after allegedly being found with a spoon that tested positive for the illegal substances upon arrest.
* A Melrose Court woman reported the theft of prescription medication from her residence.
* A Columbus man was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, a marked lanes violation and two headlights required following a stop on state Route 256.
* A children's services check was requested for a Pickerington residence after an 8-year-old child allegedly was found walking without an adult in the area of Long and Diley roads.
* A Reynoldsburg man was cited for driver's license expired more than six months, driving under suspension and FRA suspension following a stop on Hill Road. The man, along with a Reynoldsburg woman, also was turned over to Columbus police on suspicion of theft from a Columbus coffee shop.
* A Golfport, Miss., man was charged with OVI, a marked lanes violation, driver's license suspended more than six months and two child support suspensions following a stop on Refugee Road.
* A Field Harvest Avenue man reported someone struck his vehicle and left the scene.
* A Pickerington man reported someone broke out a window to a Lands End Circle home he owns but in which he currently is not living.
* Police received a report that horseplay between a 15-year-old Pickerington girl and a person identified as her boyfriend got out of hand after the girl allegedly struck the male.
The girl reported five males then forced her boyfriend off her and struck him several times.
Police were unable to locate the males who intervened.
* A Reynoldsburg man was charged with theft after allegedly stealing two cases of beer from a Refugee Road grocery.
* Police forwarded a case to the Fairfield County Juvenile Prosecutor's Office after a male student at Ridgeview Junior High School reported he was struck by a fellow student.
* A 14-year-old male, no address provided, was cited for possession of tobacco after allegedly being found with tobacco at Ridgeview Junior High School for the third time.
He was also entered into the Fairfield County Juvenile Education Enforcement Program.
* A 16-year-old Reynoldsburg girl reported someone struck her vehicle at the intersection of Opportunity Way and Hill Road and left the scene.
* A Kirkersville, Ohio, woman was cited for driving under suspension following a stop on Postage Drive.
* A man, no address provided, was cited for failure to maintain marked lanes, no seatbelt and operations of a motor vehicle without a driver's license following a stop on Route 256.
* A Canal Winchester man was cited for speeding and driving under suspension following a stop on Hill Road.
* A Columbus woman was cited for two FRA suspensions, driving under a license forfeiture suspension and expired plates following a stop on Hill Road.
* A man identified as being homeless was issued a no trespass order after allegedly being found sleeping at a Hill Road laundry facility.
* A Pickerington man was cited for criminal trespass after allegedly being found exiting a vacant Hill Road property.
The arresting officer also requested charges of receiving stolen property after the man allegedly was found with a backpack holding three global-positioning devices, an iPod and a mobile telephone.
* A Pickerington man was charged with OVI, no seatbelt and a turn signal violation following a stop on Lockville Road. He also was arrested on a warrant from Reynoldsburg.
* A Gahanna woman was turned over to Reynoldsburg police on an outstanding warrant after being stopped for a random registration check on Hill Road.
* A Columbus man was cited for illegal left turn, license forfeiture suspension and no seatbelt following a stop on Route 256.
* A man, no address provided, was cited for improper backing after allegedly striking a Pickerington woman's vehicle on Charles Court.
* A Reynoldsburg woman was cited for driving under suspension and a marked lanes violation following a stop on Route 256.
* A Columbus woman was cited for failure to reinstate, a non-compliance violation, a license forfeiture violation, speeding and no seatbelt following a stop on Long Road.
* A Whitehall woman was turned over to Pickerington Police by Baltimore, Ohio, police on a warrant for failure to file income taxes.