Pickerington police reports
Pickerington police reported an Abby Court man told officers someone stole a bag of tools and a handgun from his vehicle July 2.
A McLeod Parc man also reported someone stole coins, a flashlight, two compact discs and sunglasses from his vehicle July 2.
Other reports included:
* A McLeod Parc woman reported someone stole two purses, several credit cards and $20 from her unlocked vehicle.
She also reported the unauthorized use of her credit cards.
* An Oxford, Ohio, man was cited for speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop on Lockville Road.
* A Canal Winchester woman was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance following a crash on Windmiller Drive.
* A Pickerington man was charged with assault after allegedly injuring a woman at a Lakes Edge Way residence.
* A Canal Winchester woman was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance following a crash on state Route 256 at Interstate 70.
* A Canal Winchester man was cited for driving under a license forfeiture suspension and a marked lanes violation following a stop on Postage Drive.
* Two Canal Winchester men were charged with disturbing the peace after an alleged fight in the parking lot of a Hill Road bar.
* A no trespass order was issued against a man suspected of thefts from a Hill Road grocery.
* A Williamsburg, Ohio, woman was cited for illegal U-turn, two FRA suspensions and two license forfeiture suspensions following a stop on Route 256.
* A Pickerington man was charged with menacing by stalking after allegedly asking a neighbor to report on the activities of a Roxbury Drive woman.
* A Pickerington man was charged with theft after allegedly stealing a woman's purse at a Hill Road grocery and fleeing on foot.
Police reported detaining the man after a 30-minute chase.
* A Reynoldsburg woman was cited for driving under suspension and a turn signal violation following a stop on Hill Road.
* A Pickerington man was charged with a marked lanes violation, driving under the influence and prohibited concentration of breath following a stop at Hill Road and Clint Drive.
* Police were investigating the alleged forgery of a stolen medication prescription, which was presented to a Hill Road grocery's pharmacy.
* A man reported an unknown man pulled a gun on a "small" dog in the 500 block of Hereford Drive and fled the scene after he was told the incident was being reported to police.
* A Pataskala woman was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance following a crash on Tussing Road at Windily Lane.
* A Columbus man was cited for failure to reinstate following a stop on Hill Road.
* A West Columbus Street man reported an unknown man was standing in his driveway and punched him while he was in his vehicle.
The man reported he then exited his vehicle and the two fought before the unknown male fled on foot.
* Police reportedly used pepper spray to break up a fight involving six to eight men who were fighting on a basketball court in Victory Park.
No arrests were made.