Pickerington police received several reports of thefts from vehicles including three on the night of July 7.
* A Chatham Court man told police someone entered his unlocked vehicle and stole a DVD player, five DVDs, sunglasses and coins.
* A Banbridge Court woman also reported someone forced entry to her vehicle and stole a briefcase, bank checks, two iPod chargers and a planner.
* Additionally, a Rambling Brook Drive man reported someone entered his unlocked vehicle and stole a digital camera and global-positioning system device.
Other police reports included:
* A Pickerington woman reported the theft of her wallet from Victory Park and the unauthorized use of her credit card.
* A Reynoldsburg woman reported a vehicle was following her closely on Hill Road. The driver passed her, stopped in front of her and an unknown male exited and threw an object which broke the rear passenger window of her car. She also reported she followed the vehicle to the intersection of Hill Road and Courtright Drive when a woman exited the other vehicle, struck her in the face and hit her vehicle four times with a wrench.
* Police were seeking charges of domestic violence, assault and criminal damaging against a man who allegedly struck a Lakes Edge Way woman at her residence.
* Police forwarded a case to the Fairfield County Prosecutor's Office after a Pickerington man allegedly violated a civil protection order by contacting a Reynoldsburg woman via telephone.
*A Pickerington man was cited for speeding and license forfeiture suspension following a stop on Windmiller Drive.
* A Winderly Lane restaurant was evacuated after receiving a call from an unidentified person that there was a bomb on the premises. A Port Columbus International police officer and his canine unit searched the building, but found nothing.
* A Pickerington man was charged with theft and given a no-trespass order after allegedly stealing a pair of sandals from a Postage Road department store.
* A Pickerington woman was cited for disturbing the peace after allegedly initiating a fight in the 100 block of Lockville Road.
* A Gahanna man was charged with OVI, OVI refusal, expired operator's license, no seatbelt and possession of drug paraphernalia after allegedly passing out behind the wheel of his vehicle in the drive-through of a Hill Road restaurant.
* A Hilliard man was cited for speeding and driving with a license that had been suspended for failing to provide proof of insurance after a traffic stop on Long Road.
* A suspected counterfeit $20 bill was turned over to police after a man attempted to use it for a purchase at a Hill Road restaurant.
* A Pickerington man reported his mobile telephone was stolen from a Windmiller Drive entertainment center.
* Police forwarded a report to the county prosecutor's office that a Pickerington man allegedly threatened a woman at her residence.
* A Pickerington man reported he lost his mobile telephone in the 100 block of Catalpa Court.
* A case was forwarded to the Fairfield County Juvenile Prosecutor's Office after a 17-year-old Stockbridge, Mich., boy allegedly stole $66.99 worth of merchandise from a Postage Drive department store.
* Employees at a Hill Road video gaming store reported someone broke a glass window to the business and stole several items.
* A Sheryl Drive man reported his son came home to find two unknown males in the family's garage. The two fled, but a bicycle was found on the man's lot according to reports.
* A Pickerington man was cited for six child support suspensions and four failure to reinstate suspensions following a stop on state Route 256.
* A Lauriston Place man reported $4,000 worth of tools were stolen from a business truck.
* A Baltimore, Ohio, man was charged with open container in the parking lot of a Hill Road grocery store.
* Three juvenile girls turned over an Ohio State University wallet to police after they said they found it at Sycamore Creek Elementary School.
* A case was forwarded to the county prosecutor's office after a Lands End Circle woman reported receiving threatening phone calls from a former roommate.
* An unidentified company reported the theft of scrap metal from its dumpster at a Long Road work site by two men and a woman. Loss was listed at $250 according to reports.
* A Cross Creeks Boulevard surgeon reported the unauthorized use of his company's business account.
* A Pickerington woman was cited for no operator's license and two headlights required following a stop on Hill Road.
* A 14-year-old Pickerington girl was cited for failure to control and no operator's license after the vehicle she was driving hit a tree in the 200 block of Pickerington Ridge Drive.
* A 17-year-old Pickerington boy also was charged with allowing an unlicensed driver to operate a motor vehicle.
* A Reynoldsburg woman was charged with theft after allegedly stealing merchandise from a Postage Drive department store.
* A Canal Winchester woman was cited for speeding and no operator's license after a stop on East Columbus Street.
* A man, no address provided, was cited for driving under suspension and arrested on a warrant from Franklin County after a stop on Hill Road.