Pickerington High School North seniors have less than a month before graduation, and last week the school announced its "Decem Decori" for the class of 2013.
As has become tradition, North and Pickerington Local School District officials have recognized the "top 10" students -- also known as the Decem Decori -- in North's graduating class.
The announcement came a month before those seniors' final day of high school classes, currently scheduled for May 24.
Although the district does not publicize individual academic records, the Decem Decori designation is given to the 10 students at each high school who have the highest grade-point average.
At North, the Decem Decori students are:
* Kerstyn Auman, daughter of Brian and Madeline Auman, who will attend Penn State University and study biochemistry.
* Andrew Brady, son of Steven and Karen Brady, who will attend Ohio State University and study biochemistry.
* Michael Ciccone, son of Michael and Kathleen Ciccone, who will attend OSU and study mechanical engineering.
* Courtney Kelly, daughter of Tim and Linda Kelly, who last week was undecided on her college decision, but plans to pursue a degree in engineering.
* Alexander Koenig, son of Matthew and Julie Koenig, who will attend OSU and student materials science and engineering.
* Kendal Lane, daughter of Bill and Connie Lane, who will attend Miami University and study business and pre-medicine.
* Melody Liu, daughter of Perry Liu and Michelle Song, who will attend OSU and study business and finance.
* Nicholas Newman, son of Jeff and Judy Newman, who will attend Ohio Northern University and study pharmacy.
* Kyle Planck, son of Tim and Lisa Planck, who will attend the University of Notre Dame and study chemical engineering.
* Lana Yusuf, daughter of Asril and Michelle Yusuf, who will attend OSU and study computer and science engineering.
The Decem Decori will be among 443 North students slated to participate in graduation ceremonies June 1 at World Harvest Church, 4595 Gender Road, Canal Winchester.
North's graduation is scheduled to begin at 1 p.m.