Pickerington police reported vandals caused an estimated $60,000 dollars to a newly built residence where they left water running Oct. 13 in the 600 block of Herrogate Square.
Officers took a report on vandalism to the new residence at 8:07 p.m. Oct. 13 after neighbors noticed water running inside the structure.
Reports said officers discovered someone had placed a sprinkler inside the home and turned the outside spigot on.
Officers then discovered sinks in upstairs bathrooms had been plugged and left with the water running, according to reports
The company building the home reported the damage to be $60,000.
There are no suspects at this time.
In other recent Pickerington police reports:
* Two customers walked out of a restaurant without paying their $29.37 bill in the 1700 block of Hill Road North at 4:36 a.m. Oct. 13.
* A Canal Winchester man reported his backpack had been stolen from his bicycle after he locked up the bike and accidently left the backpack with it at 5:42 p.m. Oct. 13 at Albion Street and Fairfield Drive.
The man said several electronic devices were in the backpack.
* A 24-year-old Pataskala man was charged with theft at 9:18 p.m. Oct. 14 after leaving a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive without paying for $24.99 worth of clothing.
* The owner of a business in the 1200 block of Hill Road North reported at 8:35 a.m. Oct. 17 a manager had stolen more than $4,000 from his business over the last couple of weeks.
* A resident of the 200 block of Columbia Drive reported at 2:22 p.m. Oct. 17 someone had entered her vehicle overnight and stolen a set of keys and a phone charger.
* A 32-year-old Hilliard man was arrested and charged with theft in the 800 block of Refugee Road after leaving a business without paying for $343.71 worth of merchandise.
* Employees of a business in the 100 block of Hill Road North reported a man entered the store and took two tool sets without paying for them.