A wallet was stolen from a woman's purse while she was eating at Pickerington restaurant Dec. 13.
Pickerington police reported the credit cards that were in the wallet of the 58-year-old Pataskala women have been used at area gasoline stations.
Reports said the woman was eating at a restaurant in the 1800 block of Winderly Lane at 12: 38 p.m. and she had hanged her purse from the back of her chair.
While she was eating someone removed the wallet from the purse. When she reported the theft of her credit card to her bank she was informed they had already been used at the gas stations, according to reports.
There are no suspects nor witnesses reports said.
In other recent Pickerington police reports:
* A 50-year-old Reynoldsburg woman was arrested and charged with theft at 7:10 p.m. Dec. 9 after she attempted to leave the store in the 100 block of Postage Drive with $412 worth of items for which she did not pay.
Reports said the woman was issued a citation at the scene and released from custody with a mandatory court date in municipal court.
* A 34-year-old Columbus woman was arrested Dec. 9 for theft after passing the last point of sale with $412.50 of unpaid merchandise at a store in the 1000 block of Hill Road North.
Reports said after being arrested the woman requested medical attention and was treated at the scene by Violet Township Fire Department paramedics.
Reports said the woman was then taken to the police station where she was issued citations for theft and possession of drugs, and given a warning about providing false identification to law enforcement officials.
The woman was given a court date in Fairfield County Municipal Court and released on her own recognizance according to reports.
* A 39-year-old Whitehall woman was charged with theft at 10:39 a.m. Dec. 11 in the 800 block of Refugee Road after attempting to leave a store with $362 worth of cosmetics.
Reports said she was later released with a mandatory court date in Pickerington Mayor's Court.
* Two Columbus men, ages 22 and 20 were arrested and charged with theft and possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:59 p.m. Dec. 11 in the 100 block of Postage Drive after loss prevention personnel at a store caught them attempting to return items they had just stolen from the same store.
Reports said while searching the vehicle for additional items, officers located syringes, spoons and tie offs in the vehicle.
The men were taken to the police station and later transported to the Fairfield County jail.
* A resident of the 300 block of Rambling Brook Drive reported at 11:57 a.m. Dec. 12 someone had stolen his debit card and used it to make several purchases.
Reports said there are no suspects.
* An employee of a business reported a utility trailer stolen from in front of a construction site in the 300 block of Fox Glen Drive East at 3:36 p.m. Dec. 12.
Reports said information about the trailer was entered into law enforcement computer systems. There are no suspects.
* Officers were called to a residence in the 700 block of Manchester Drive at 6:20 p.m. Dec. 12.
When officers arrived they spoke with the owner of a remodeling company that was remodeling a residence and the homeowner.
The business owner told police he had previously replaced a couple of items that had been taken from the homeowner's garage after his employees left the garage door open.
Reports said the homeowner told police a saw that had been in his basement was missing.
Officers learned the saw had been taken by an employee of the remodeling company and it was returned to the homeowner.
* A 35-year-old Reynoldsburg man was issued a citation for theft and given a "no trespass" order at 9:52 p.m. Dec. 13 after leaving a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive with merchandise for which he did not pay.
Reports said the man was given a court date in Fairfield County Municipal Court, and released on his own recognizance.
A 41-year-old Reynoldsburg woman who was with the man was also issued a no trespass order.