Two Pickerington men, ages 28 and 33, were charged with receiving stolen property, criminal trespass and possession of criminal tools, Jan. 20.
Pickerington police responded to a report of a possible vehicle break-in at 4:58 a.m. Jan. 20 in the 100 block of Old Mound Lane.
Reports said one of the officers spotted a possible suspect in the subdivision and a foot chase ensued before officers arrested the 28-year-old. He also was charged with a single count of obstructing official business.
Officers located the vehicle the suspect was driving and found the 33-year-old inside.
Both men were taken to the Fairfield County Jail and given a court date in Fairfield County Municipal Court, according to reports.
Their vehicle was also impounded.
In other recent Pickerington police reports:
* A 44-year-old Groveport woman was arrested at 6:18 p.m. Jan. 15 after leaving a business in the 1000 block of Hill Road with $49.73 worth of items for which she did not pay.
Reports said the woman was issued a citation to appear in Municipal Court and released.
* Officers responded at 8:14 p.m. Jan. 16 to a report about thefts from vehicles in the 1700 block of Hill Road.
Reports said both vehicles had broken windows and various items that had been in plain sight were stolen.
* A cargo trailer was broken into at 9:59 a.m. Jan. 17 in the 1800 block of Winderly Lane.
The person reporting the incident told officers he did not believe anything had been stolen, but the door latch had been cut.
* A construction manager told police at 7:25 a.m. Jan. 20 appliances and shutters were stolen from a residence being built in the 200 block of Evergreen Court.
* A 24-year-old Pickerington woman was given a citation for a charge of theft and issued a no trespass order at 7:47 p.m. Jan. 21 at a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive.
Reports said the woman was stopped by the business' loss prevention personnel after she left the store with $116.10 worth of items for which she did not pay.