A man reported to Picketington police Jan. 29 the theft of his vehicle from his residence on Manchester Circle South.
A man reported to Pickerington police Jan. 29 the theft of his vehicle from his residence on Manchester Circle South.
According to reports, the resident of the 700 block told officers at 5:28 a.m. his vehicle had been stolen overnight.
The man told police an extra set of keys had been left in the vehicle and he had not seen it since he enterd his residence at 12:30 a.m. Jan. 29.
Officer entered information about the vehicle into law enforcement network computers.LEADS
In other recent Pickerington police reports:
* A Lancaster woman told officers her credit cards were stolen from her purse that was hanging on the back of her chair at a restaurant in the 1800 block of Winderly Lane at 12:42 p.m. Jan. 29.
Reports said surveillance video showed four possible suspects. The investigation continues, according to report.
* A 21-year-old Pickerington woman went to the police station at 2 a.m. Jan. 29 came to the station to report her car had been vandalized at a bar in the 12000 block of Stonecreek Drive between 10 p.m. Jan. 28 and 2 a.m. Jan. 29.
* A construction company reported at 10:17 a.m. Jan. 30 a direct vent fireplace had been stolen from an address in the 200 block of Warbler Court.
* Officers were called to a business in the 1800 block of Winderly Lane at 3:09 a.m. Jan. 31 on a report of a loose pit bull dog in the lobby.
Reports said a 25-year-old Columbus woman was issued a citation for having a dog running at large.
The woman was given a court date to appear in Fairfield County Municipal Court, and also issued a "no-trespassing," order for the business' premises.
* A 41-year-old Pickerington man was issued a citation for theft at 3:30 a.m. Feb. 1.
Reports said the man left a business with merchandise for which he did not pay in the 1700 block of Hill Road.
The man was issued a court date to appear in Pickerington Mayor's Court.
* Copper pipes were reported stolen from a residence at 9 p.m. Feb. 1 in the 900 block of Gray Drive.
Reports said a key box was broken off the door and the door was unlocked.
The copper pipes were stolen from the basement and in doing so, the removal of the pipes caused water from the upstairs to drain onto the kitchen floor and leak into the basement.
Extensive damage was reported.
* A 33-year-old Canal Winchester woman was issued a citation for theft at 8:14 p.m. Feb. 2 at a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive.
Reports said the woman passed all points of sell and exited the business with $28 worth of merchandise for which she did not pay.
The woman was issued a "no-trespass" order and given a mandatory court date in Fairfield County Municipal Court before she was released.
* Officers responded at 4:28 p.m. Feb. 3 to a report of a dog chasing a young child in the 500 block of Warwick Lane.
When officers arrived they discovered the dog was still running "loose," and a 36-year-old Pickerington man was issued a summons to appear in court to answer a charge of having an animal at large.
* A business in the 800 block of Refugee Road reported at 8:06 a.m. Feb. 4 it had receicved a counterfiet $50 bill.