Charges are pending in Fairfield County Juvenile Court against a 17-year-old Pickerington girl who Pickerington police said was in possession of an iPad that had been reported stolen in Columbus.
Reports said an electronic locator system installed in the iPad led officers to an address in the 1000 block of Milford Drive at 10:13 p.m. Feb. 19.
Officers met with a burglary victim from Columbus who told them her the tracking system on her stolen iPad indicated it was at the Milford Drive address.
Reports said the was in possession of the iPad and charges are pending.
In other recent Pickerington police reports:
• A resident of the first block of Longleaf Court reported at 6:26 a.m. Feb. 19 someone had thrown a landscape rock through a bedroom window sometime during the night.
Reports said police are reviewing surveillance camera video at the residence to see if it can provide additional information about the incident.
• A handgun was apparently left in a room at a hotel in the 1800 block of Winderly Lane.
Reports said police confiscated the weapon and secured it in the department's evidence room.
• A 20-year-old Pickerington woman was arrested at 4:28 p.m. Feb. 19 in the 100 block of Postage Drive and charged with petit theft.
Reports said the woman had taken items from a local business and failed to pay them. She was ordered to appear in Pickerington Mayor's Court.
• A man told police at 11:15 a.m. Feb. 20 his wallet was stolen while he was at a business in the 1100 block of Hill Road North.
• A 36-year-old Lancaster woman was arrested and issued a citation for petit theft at 3:30 p.m. Feb. 23 in the 100 block of Postage Drive.
Reports said the woman had taken items from a local business and did not pay for them. She was ordered to appear in Mayor's Court.
• Two Pickerington juveniles were served with no trespass orders and released to the custody of their parents at 8:46 p.m. Feb. 23 in the 100 block of Postage Drive after taking items from a local business and failing to pay for them.
• Copper pipe was reported stolen at 8:59 a.m. Feb. 24 at a residence undergoing foreclosure in the 900 block of Boggs Court.
• A 17-year-old Pickerington boy had an argument with his girlfriend and began kicking her vehicle at 9:29 p.m. Feb. 24 in the first block of Hill Road South.
Reports said the owner of the vehicle requested charges be filed against the boy.
• Officers were called at 9:24 a.m. Feb. 25 by representatives of a hotel in the 1800 block of Winderly Lane who reported the screen on a television in one of the room had been cracked.
• Two Pickerington men, ages 22 and 23, and a 23-year-old Reynoldsburg man were charged with disturbing the peace at at 3:34 a.m. Feb. 25 after a fight at business in the 1000 block of Hill Road North.
Reports said there were no significant injuries and the men were ordered into Mayor's Court.