Pickerington police were called to the 1100 block of Hill Road North at 6 a.m. April 8 on a report of a theft from a vehicle. Officers discovered the driver side window had been broken and a purse containing credit cards and gift cards was taken.
Reports said officers learned the stolen credit cards had been used at two local businesses.
In other recent Pickerington police reports:
• A 25-year-old Groveport man and a 20-year-old Columbus man were cited for soliciting without a permit at 7:21 p.m. April 7 in the 1000 block of Hill Road North.
• A 44-year-old Canal Winchester woman was cited for theft after leaving a local business with unpaid merchandise at 3:24 p.m. April 4 in the 800 block of Refugee Road.
Reports said the woman was issued a no-trespass order for the business and given a mandatory court date to appear in Pickerington Mayor's Court.
• A Pickerington woman reported at 2:34 p.m. April 3 she left her wallet inside a business in the 800 block of Refugee Road and when she returned to get it the wallet was gone.
• A 17-year-old Pickerington boy was charged with domestic violence at 7:12 p.m. April 3 after he got into a physical fight with his mother and stepfather in the 100 block of Tecumseh Court.
• A 45-year-old Batavia, Ill., woman was charged with theft after failing to pay for merchandise at 5:13 p.m. March 31 at a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive.
The woman was taken to the Fairfield County Jail and given a mandatory court date in Fairfield County Municipal Court.
• A 25-year-old man and a 30-year-old woman, both from Newark, were issued citations for theft at 9:30 p.m. March 31 after failing to pay for merchandise at a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive.
Both given a mandatory court date in Pickerington Mayor's Court
• A 59-year-old Pickerington man was charged with making domestic violence threats at 2:02 p.m. March 30 in the 300 block of Willow Place.
Reports said the man was taken to the Fairfield County Jail.
• A stereo, track and field shoes and a global positioning system device were stolen in a vehicle break-in reported at 10:10 p.m. March 28 in the 1500 block of Stonecreek Drive South.
• Someone threw eggs onto a vehicle in the 400 block of Brandy Hill March 27. Officers received the report at 6:28 p.m. but believe the incident occurred overnight.