Three Pickerington men were issued citations for trespassing after Pickerington Police officers discovered them in Simsbury Park, 625 E. Columbus St., at 9:53 p.m. May 21.
Reports said two 18-year-olds and one 19-year-old were issued the citations after they had been warned on a previous occasion that they were not permitted in the park after dark.
A vehicle belonging to one of the 18-year-olds that was also parked in a lot at the park was impounded, according to reports.
In other recent Pickerington police reports:
* Charges of drug abuse, possession of drug paraphernalia and possessing drug abuse instruments are pending against a 22-year-old Pickerington man.
Reports said officers and Violet Township Fire Department paramedics were called at 8:03 p.m. May 21 to the 400 block of Courtland Lane on a report of a drug overdose and encountered the 22-year-old.
* Police are investigating reports of gun shots being fired a 10:18 p.m. May 21 in the 1600 block of Turnberry Drive.
No injuries were reported.
* Three Pickerington boys were issued no-trespassing orders after they tried to steal items from a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive at 2:49 p.m. May 22.
Reports said the merchandise was returned to the store and the juveniles were released into the custody of their parents.
* A female realtor reported at 6:54 p.m. May 22 she found clothing and miscellaneous items in a house she was showing to a potential buyer.
Reports said although the residence in the 1100 block of Cambridge Way was supposed to be vacant, it appeared someone had been living there.
Officers secured the residence.
Two golf carts, reported stolen from a business in the 1100 block of Clubhouse Road at 5:58 a.m,. May 24 were later found in a pond. Reports said there are no suspects.
* Representatives from a business in the 1500 block of Stonecreek Drive reported at 6:44 p.m. May 26 a chameleon had been stolen from its cage.
* The foreman of a construction crew at a site in the 900 block of Washington Street reported at 7:37 a.m. May 27 four large appliances were stolen from a residence.