Pickerington police officers are investigating the theft of lawn care equipment and tools from a vehicle June 5.
According to police reports a 25-year-old Riverside man reported at 6:09 a.m. June 5 several pieces of lawn equipment and tools taken from his vehicle that was parked in the 1800 block of Winderly Lane.
Reports said there were no witnesses to the theft nor are their any suspects.
In other recent Pickerington area police reports:
• A 22-year-old Columbus woman was cited for theft at 7:37 p.m. June 4 after she failed to pay for merchandise at a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive.
• A 50-year-old Columbus man was cited for theft at 5:53 a.m. June 5 after failing to pay for chocolate bars at a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive.
• Officers were called to a business at 8:09 a.m. June 6 in the 1700 block of Hill Road on a report of a burglary. Cash, a laptop computer, take out food warmer's and a camera were reported stolen.
• A resident of the 100 block of Mackenzie Drive reported at 7 a.m. June 7 the rear of her vehicle had been broken.
• A customer at a business in the 1800 block of Winderly Lane reported at 7:15 a.m. June 7 his smart phone and tablet computer had been stolen from the front passenger seat of his vehicles. Reports said there were no signs of forced entry.
• A resident of the 300 block of Evening Way reported at 2:59 p.m. June 8 a male subject was making repeated calls and leaving numerous voicemail messages as well as sending numerous emails and text messages.
Reports said a "no trespass" order was issued against the man.
• Two Columbus women, one 23 years old and the report did not list an age for the other, were cited for theft June 8 at a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive after they failed to pay for merchandise.
Reports said the women were also issued "no trespass" orders.
• A 26-year-old Pickerington man was arrested for domestic violence at 2:26 a.m. June 9 in the 11000 block of Chanticleer Drive.
Reports said the man was charged after he had gotten into a fight with his wife.
He was taken to the Fairfield County Jail.
• A resident of the 700 block of Brevard Court reported at 7:58 p.m. June 10 items had been stolen from her home.
Reports said the suspects were believed to have made their entry through an unlocked window.