Pickerington police received a report of a jewelry theft June 12.
According to reports, a 52-year-old New Albany woman told officers at 2:33 p.m. a pouch containing jewelry was removed from her purse while she was at a business in the 200 block of Clint Drive.
The report did not state what type of jewelry was in the bag or list an estimated value.
The incident is still being investigated, according to reports.
In other recent Pickerington police reports:
* A videotape recorded an 18-year-old Reynoldsburg man entering a closed building at Pickerington High School Central at 3:45 p.m. June 12.
* A man told police he forgot to take $30 in cash from a self-checkout station at a business in the 1000 block of Hill Road at 6:31 p.m. June 13.
The man told police when he returned to retrieve it, the money was gone.
* Police received a report of a theft from a business at 9:22 p.m. June 13 in the 1000 block of Hill Road North. The incident involved a 27-year-old Columbus woman but no additional details were available.
* Officers responded to a report of a theft at a business at 9:49 p.m. June 13 in the 1700 block of Hill Road.
Reports said a suspect distracted a cashier at a local business and stole $20 from her.
* A 20-year-old Pickerington woman was charged with domestic violence and assault at 11:15 a.m. June 14 in the 100 block of Bristo Street.
Reports said she was taken to the Fairfield County Jail
* A 57-year-old Columbus woman was charged with theft at 8:50 p.m. June 14 after failing to pay for $136.97 worth of merchandise at a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive.
* Officers found a damaged fire hydrant that could have possibly been accidentally knocked over by a lawn care crew at 9:10 p.m. June 17 on Winderly Lane.