Pickerington police are forwarding to the Fairfield County Juvenile Prosecutors Office a request for delinquency charges against a group of youths after a report of windows being broken at 7:29 p.m. June 30.
Officers were called to the area of East Columbus Street and East Street on a report of juveniles with a gun breaking windows in the area.
Reports said officers found the juveniles and located the weapon, which was an air gun pistol.
The juveniles were released to their parents and charges were sent to the juvenile prosecutor for review, according to reports.
In other recent Pickerington police reports:
• Four businesses in the 200 block of Clint Drive reported being broken into by someone throwing a rock through the front doors at 5:37am June 30.
Reports said miscellaneous items were stolen.
• A resident reported at 8:34 a.m. June 30 that over the weekend a trailer was stolen from a construction site at Balsam Drive and Diley Road.
Reports said information about the stolen trailer was entered into law enforcement computers.
• A 17-year-old Pickerington boy told police at 8:21 p.m. June 17 his wallet and cell phone were stolen while he was in a business in the 1700 block of Hill Road.
• A report of a theft from a business in the 100 block of Postage Drive led to criminal charges against a Columbus woman and man at 7:38 p.m. June 18.
Reports said a 40-year-old Columbus woman was charged with theft after leaving the business with $167.24 worth of merchandise for which she did not pay.
A 53 year-old man was charged with possession of drug abuse instruments, expired tags, a seatbelt violation, driving on a temporary permit, fictitious tags and theft.
Reports said the couple's vehicle was also impounded.
• A burglary was reported at 8:25 p.m. June 18 in the 300 block of Lakes Edge Way.
An apartment door was forced open, but nothing is believed to have been stolen.
• A business in the 1700 block of Hill Road North reported at 4:30 p.m. June 19 a 53-year-old Columbus man tried to pass a bad check using false identification.
• Officers responded to a business in the 1200 block of Hill Road North on a report of a burglary in progress at 10:57 p.m. June 19.
Reports said officers found a rear door to the business open and $49.85 in change was missing from the business.
Files and drawers had been rummaged through, but there were no witnesses and there are no suspects.
• A 46-year-old Chillicothe man was issued a citation for disorderly conduct by intoxication at 11:50 p.m. June 21 after officers received a report of a man in the roadway on Ramar Drive.
• Officers met at 10:03 a.m. June 23 with employees of a business in the 100 block of Clint Drive after two counterfeit $20 bills were used to purchase items from the business.
Reports said the bills were confiscated by officers and mailed to the proper agency for investigation.
• A resident of the 100 block of West Borland Street reported at 11:24 a.m. June 26 someone had entered his work truck and taken two saws valued at a total of $1,500.
• A resident of the 600 block of Brighton Street reported at 8:30 a.m. June 28 someone broke the passenger side rear window of her vehicle.
• A residence in the 4900 block of Willow Run was reported broken into at 6 p.m. June 28. Tools were stolen.
• Children's bicycles were reported stolen at 1:40 p.m. June 29 from the backyard of a residence in the 100 block of Cool Spring Court.