The Pickerington Division of Police is investigated the reported theft of copper wire.
A man called police at 6:20 a.m. Aug. 5 to report the theft of copper wire from his work vehicle that had been parked at a business in the 1800 block of Hill Road North.
In other recent Pickerington police reports:
• A resident of the 100 block of Gayle Drive reported at 9:57 a.m. Aug. 5 all of the tires on his vehicle had been slashed overnight.
Reports said there are no witnesses and no suspects.
• A 1992 Honda Accord was reported stolen from a business parking in the 1700 block of Hill Road North at 9:25 p.m. Aug. 5.
• A 21-year-old Canal Winchester man reported at 8:22 p.m. Aug. 6 his gym bag was stolen from his locker while he was at a business in the 1500 block of Stonecreek Drive South.
• A resident of the800 block Scott Court reported at approximately 5:52 p.m. Aug. 7 a license plate was stolen when his vehicle was parked on the street in front of his house.
• A 31-year-old Columbus man was charged with theft, criminal trespassing and a probation violation at 5:54 p.m. Aug. 7 after attempting to leave a business in the 1100 block of Hill Road North with unpaid merchandise.
• Officers were called at 10:56 p.m. Aug. 8 to a residence in the 300 block of Pagoda Courton a report of a plastic bottle that exploded. A report was taken by policxe for documentation.
• A 24-year-old Whitehall woman was cited for theft at 4:37 p.m. Aug 8 after attempting to leave a business with unpaid merchandise in the 100 block of Postage Drive.
Reports said the woman was given a mandatory court date in Pickerington Mayor's Court
• Officers responded at 11:46 a.m. Aug. 10 on a report of a theft at a local business in the 12900 block of Stonecreek Drive.
Officers learned an unknown male had removed security tags from items and attempted to remove them from the store without offering payment, before fleeing.
• An intoxicated male found lying in the parking lot of a business in the 1700 block of Hill Road at 11:43 p.m. Aug. 10 was transported to Diley Ridge Medical Center by the Violet Township Fire Department.
Reports said officers believed the man had been assaulted.
• A 30-year-old Pickerington man was cited for theft at 4:16 p.m. Aug. 11 after attempting to leave a business in the 1000 block of Hill Road with unpaid merchandise.
The man was was given a date to appear in Pickerington Mayor's Court, according to reports.
• A man took $274.95 worth of medications without offering payment from a business in the 1000 block of Hill Road North at 5:22 p.m. Aug.11.