• A man reported to police a resident of the 800 block of Hillridge Road took a six-pack of beer worth $3.99. The resident said he took the beer to a nearby skate park to hide it, planning to sell it later so he have money to put minutes onto his cell phone. He told police when he went back to the park, the beer was gone.
• A resident in the 6000 block of Greenleaf reported air conditioning units at the apartment complex were damaged. Police discovered the wires were cut on three units. One had to be repaired by emergency maintenance because the occupant of the apartment has medical problems, police reports said.
• A resident in the 6000 block of Greenleaf Drive reported the driver's side tires on her van were slashed overnight.
• A resident in the 6300 block of Century City reported her apartment was entered and medications, a television and some cash were stolen.
• A resident in the 1000 block of Briarcliff Road reported a rock was thrown through a living room window.
• A resident in the 6000 block of Century City reported the coin boxes in the apartment complex's laundry room had been pried open. It was unknown how much money may have been stolen.