A resident of the 300 block of Cheyenne Way reported someone had broken into her apartment ...
• A man reported being robbed at gunpoint in the 2000 block of Commons Road South in the Eastgreen On The Commons apartment complex. According to police reports, the victim said he was meeting an unknown male to sell his 4G cellular phone that he had posted on Craig's List. When the two met in the parking lot for the transaction, the suspect was holding the phone and acted as if he was going to pay for it but instead pulled a gun out of his pocket. The victim told him to keep the phone and fled in his vehicle. The value of the phone is estimated at $350. Police are investigating.March 14
• A woman on her way to her vehicle after shopping at the Wal-Mart on Taylor Road reported a white male approached her, grabbed her purse, and ran away with it. There were several credit cards in the purse, along with an iPhone, a cell phone, a check book and cash. Total value of the purse and contents was estimated at approximately $1,185. There was surveillance video available and police are investigating.March 15
• A resident of the 300 block of Cheyenne Way reported someone had broken into her apartment while she was away and stole several items. Police reported entry was made through the back sliding glass door and exited the front door. The victim reported several pieces of jewelry and some watches were stolen, with no estimated value reported.
• A resident of the 1000 block of Lucks Drive reported someone entered his vehicle overnight and stole a cell phone. According to police reports, there was no evidence the car was broken into. The victim may have left it unlocked .
• A resident of the 7000 block of Coronado Boulevard reported someone broke into his van overnight and stolen $3,000 worth of tools.March 18
• A maintenance employee of the Century City Apartments reported someone had busted a resident's door open, stealing $200 in cash. Police are investigating.