• A resident of 1700 block of Sunridge Drive reported the theft of her son's bicycle valued at $200 from the high school.
• A resident of the 1700 block of Coventry Road reported finding a bottle that had burned the grass in his front yard.
• A resident of 1800 block of North Star Road reported the theft of a bicycle valued at $300.
• A resident of the 1700 block of Bedford Road reported someone slashed the driver's side rear tire of his vehicle.
• Police responded to a report of an attempted breaking and entering at Radio Shack, 1761 W. Lane Ave.
• A resident of the 1600 block of Ardwick reported someone threw eggs at his vehicle.
• 11:15 p.m. Sept. 7, in the 3500 block of Skipstone Place: A woman reported that a woman who said she was a neighbor came to her door and asked to use the phone. The resident said she asked her to come in, but she hesitated and a man suddenly came charging forward. She said she slammed the door but the man broke a window in the door and pointed a handgun inside, threatening to shoot. The resident and another person fled out the back door and called police, but when they arrived the intruders were gone. Nothing was missing, the woman told police.
• 12:33 a.m. Sept. 9, in the 3200 block of Smiley Road: A woman reported the theft of $150 worth of lawn furniture on Sept. 5.
• 1 p.m. Sept. 9, in the 1300 block of Bethel Road: A woman reported she was eating lunch and saw a man walking back and forth in front of the restaurant and realized that he was exposing himself. He had fled by the time the police arrived.
• 4:19 p.m. Sept. 8, in the 2500 block of Sandbury Avenue: A woman reported someone she knows hit her in the eye during an argument.
• Thefts from or vandalism to autos were reported from: the 5000 block of Godown Road, the 5400 block of Coachman Road, the 4500 block of Kenny Road, the 3100 block of Griggsview Court and corner of West Henderson and Dierker roads.