• A resident of the 4300 block of Fairoaks Drive reported someone knocked a five-inch hole in the center of a political yard sign.
• The owner of Pointe Tavern, 1991 Riverside Drive, reported an attempted breaking and entering.
• A resident of the 1200 block of Fountaine Drive reported someone broke the driver's side window of her 2002 Toyota and removed a GPS system.
• A resident of the 3500 block of La Rochelle Drive reported someone broke out a window of her vehicle and stole miscellaneous items.
• A patron of the Arlington Cafe, 1975 W. Henderson Road, reported someone broke into his car and stole the stereo and miscellaneous items.
• A resident of the 1700 block of Ardleigh Road reported the theft of tools valued at $450 from his home.
• Giant Eagle, 1798 Kingsdale Center, reported two people stole $215.60 worth of food, alcohol and cigarettes.
• The manager of Robeks, 3219 Tremont Road, reported the theft of the store's tip jar.
• 9:20 a.m. Oct. 20, Riversgate Way at Fishinger Road: An Upper Arlington woman reported she was jogging when someone driving a black SUV sped past. She said she grabbed her dog out of the roadway and the vehicle came to a quick stop. The driver pulled the car around, hitting her arm with its mirror, and she yelled at the driver to slow down. She said the SUV stopped and a man got out. He told her to stay off the road and she told him to slow down, she said. He walked back to his vehicle, saying next time he saw her in the road he would hit her.
• Between 8 and 1:30 p.m. Oct. 20, in the 5000 block of Dierker Road: A woman reported someone stole her debit card from her purse and used it to make a $500 purchase.
• 11:15 p.m. Oct. 25, in the 4500 block of Kenny Road: A man reported he argued with another man, who hit him in the face. He said he went to Riverside Methodist Hospital for treatment.
• 1:35 a.m. Oct. 20, Bethel and Godown roads: A woman reported a man she knows kicked out a window of her car to get a pair of pants out.
• Thefts from or vandalism to autos were reported from: the 5000 block of Dierker Road, the 3800 block of Fishinger Boulevard and the wetlands parking lot at Olentangy River Road and Ackerman.