• A representative of Enterprise Rental Car reported someone broke the driver's side window of a 2008 4-Runner that was parked in the lot of TJ Maxx, 1871 W. Henderson Road. A purse and a computer were stolen from the passenger side front seat.
• A man reported someone smashed out the rear window of his vehicle while it was parked behind a business in the 4700 block of Reed Road.
• A resident of the 2600 block of Chester Road reported someone entered her unlocked garage, ransacked two vehicles and removed $10 from one vehicle and a cell phone from the other.
• A representative of Game Stop, 1755 Kingsdale Center, reported someone stole 18 used games valued at a total of $457.
• A resident of the 2000 block of Buckley Road reported someone stole miscellaneous items from his back porch.