COUNCIL CONFERENCE SESSION
7:30 p.m. Monday, March 1
Lower-level meeting room
Municipal Services Center,
3600 Tremont Road
1. Development Department Annual Report
2. City Manager Update
3. Proposed Legislation - To Authorize an Expenditure to the City of Columbus for the City's Proportionate Share of the Operating Cost for Franklin County Municipal Court
4. Proposed Legislation - To Authorize an Expenditure to the City of Columbus for Airway Space to Permit Access to the 800 MHz Communications System by the Police and Fire Divisions
5. Proposed Legislation - To Amend Ordinance No. 108-2009 to Authorize the City Manager to Contract with StarNet Insurance Company, the Underwriter for the Health Benefit Plan Stop Loss Insurance
6. Proposed Legislation - To Authorize the City Manager to Enter Into Contract with TriCar Ltd. For Project Management/Construction Management Services in Conjunction with the 2010 Street Maintenances Services
7. Proposed Legislation - To Amend C.O. Chapter §773 - Taxicabs, Relative to the Business Regulation Code
8. Proposed Legislation - To Authorize the City Manager to Enter into an Venture Loan/Grant Incentive Agreement with Riverside Caspian II, LLC from the City's Economic Development Fund
OHIO DEPARTMENT OF LIQUOR CONTROL
9. TREX Letter of Endorsement for 2124 Arlington Ave.
10. TREX Letter of Endorsement for 3051 Northwest Blvd.
The public is invited to attend all city meetings
Check out the city's "News, Meetings & Events" section of its Web site at www.uaoh.net for Council Meeting Agendas and Summaries.
Due to early newspaper publication, the above is a tentative agenda only. For complete information, call the office of the city clerk, 583-5030, after noon Friday.
Upon request to the city clerk's office, special accommodations for people with disabilities (e.g., interpreting services, audio recording, etc.) will be arranged for any city meetings open to the public.
Requests for special accommodations should be submitted at least 72 hours in advance.