MONDAY, MAY 3, 7:30 P.M.
MUNICIPAL SERVICES CENTER,
3600 TREMONT ROAD
1. City Attorney's First Quarterly Update
2. Charter Review Commission Recommendations
3. Waltham Road Reconstruction Discussion Follow-up
4. Economic Development Presentation – Special Improvement Districts (SID) and Solar SID
5. City Manager Update
6. Proposed Legislation – To Accept Deeds Granted by the City of Upper Arlington
7. Proposed Legislation – To Accept a Deed of Dedication of 0.012 Acres for Right-of-Way
Purposes at 1610 Fishinger Road
8. Proposed Legislation – To Accept a Deed of Dedication of 0.021 Acres for Right-of- Way Purposes at 1510 West Lane Avenue
• The public is cordially invited to attend all city council meetings.
Check out the city's "News, Meetings & Events" section of its Web site, at www.uaoh.net for council meeting agendas and summaries.
Due to early newspaper publication, the above is a tentative agenda only. For complete information, contact the office of the city clerk, 583-5030, after noon Friday.
Upon request to the city clerk's office, special accommodations for people with disabilities will be arranged for any city meetings open to the public. Requests for special accommodations should be submitted at least 72 hours in advance.