UPPER ARLINGTON CITY
UPPER ARLINGTON CITY
MONDAY, OCT. 4,
3600 TREMONT ROAD
1. CIP Financing Plan Discussion
2. Domestic Violence Diversion Program
3. UDO Article 6.03(G)(10)Text Amendment Discussion
4. City Manager Update
The following Legislative items will not be discussed unless requested by a Member of City Council or Staff.
LEGISLATIVE ITEMS FOR PUBLIC HEARING/COUNCIL VOTE ON OCTOBER 11, 2010
5. Proposed Legislation – To Authorize the City Manager to Enter Into Contract for the Burbank Park Path Extension
6. Proposed Legislation – To Authorize the City Manager to Enter Into Contract for Construction Services in Conjunction with the Crafton Park Storm Sewer Improvement Project
7. Proposed Legislation – To Levy Assessments for the Installation of Curb and Gutters on Lyon Drive, to be Paid by Special Assessment in Accordance to Resolution No. 2-2008
8. Proposed Legislation – To Authorize the City Manager into a Contract and an Inter-Governmental Agreement with Franklin Soil and Water Conservation District for National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT/LAND USE
AD HOC COMMITTEE
Municipal Services Center, 3600 Tremont Road
Parks and Recreation Staff Conference Room
Oct. 4, 3 p.m.
Approval of the August 9 Economic Development/Land Use Ad Hoc Meeting Minutes
Approval of the September 8 Economic Development/Land Use Ad Hoc Committee Resident-Developer Forum Minutes
Approval of the September 15 Economic Development/Land Use Ad Hoc Committee Resident-Developer Forum Minutes
Follow-up to the Resident-Developer Meeting Forums
Next Meeting Agenda
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO ATTEND COUNCIL MEETINGS
Check out the city's web site at www.uaoh.net for agendas and summaries. Due to early newspaper publication, the above is a tentative agenda. For complete information, call 583-5030, after noon Friday.
Upon request to the city clerk's office, special accommodations for people with disabilities (e.g., interpreting services, audio recording, etc.) will be arranged for city meetings open to the public. Requests for special accommodations should be submitted at least 72 hours in advance.