7:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 28
Municipal Services Center
3600 Tremont Road
A. ROLL CALL
B. INVOCATION – Pastor Brodie Taphorn, Upper Arlington Lutheran Church
C. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE – Council Member Yassenoff
D. CONSENT AGENDA (One Motion/Council Vote):
1. Approve the minutes of the February 14, 2011 City Council Meeting
2. Approve the minutes of the February 22, 2011 Council Conference Session
3. Proposed Legislation – To Authorize an Expenditure to the Franklin County Emergency Management Agency for the City's Proportionate Share of the Operational and Warning Budget for 2011
E. LEGISLATIVE ITEMS FOR FIRST READING/PUBLIC HEARING
1. Proposed Legislation – [First Reading – Thirty Day Clause] – Amendment to C.O. § 353.01 – Operating a Vehicle Under the Influence (O.V.I.); Physical Control and C.O. § 355.05 – Driving Under Suspension or in Violation of License Restriction, Relative to the Traffic Code
(a) First Reading/Public Hearing; Second Reading/Public Hearing on 3/14/11; and Third Reading/Public Hearing/Council Vote on 04/11/11
F. LEGISLATIVE ITEMS FOR SECOND READING and PUBLIC HEARING
1. Ordinance No. 10-2011 – [Second Reading – Thirty Day Clause] – An Amendment to C.O. Chapter 503 – Offenses Against Persons, to Add C.O. Section 503.09 – Unlawful Restraint, Relative to the General Offenses Code (Mr. Yassenoff)
(a) Second Reading/Public Hearing and Third Reading/Public Hearing/Council Vote on 03/14/11
1. Appointments to the Board of Building Standards (C.O. §1306.01 – President of Council Appoints, Council Confirms
2. Appointments to the Board of Tax Appeals (C.O. § 156.01– Council Appointment)
3. Appointments to the Medical Advisory Board (C.O. § 154.01– President of Council Appoints, Council Confirms)
H. OHIO DEPARTMENT OF LIQUOR CONTROL
1. Application for new D2 permit for Hong Kong Buffet Inc., dba Hong Kong Buffet, 1831-1835 West Henderson Road, Upper Arlington, Ohio 43221.
The public is invited to attend all city council meetings.
Check out the city's "News, Meetings & Events" section of its web site, at www.uaoh.net for council meeting agendas and summaries.Due to early newspaper publication, the above is a tentative agenda only. For complete information, call the office of the city clerk, 583-5030, after noon Friday. Upon request to the city clerk's office, special accommodations for people with will be arranged for any city meetings open to the public.