Police responded to a disturbance at a grocery store in the 1900 block of ...
• Plumbing valves and pipes were stolen from the restroom of a business in the 2100 block of Riverside Drive between 2:45 and 3 p.m. Jan. 24. A witness observed a white male leaving the building shortly afterward with a wrench in his back pocket, according to police reports.
• Police responded to a disturbance at a grocery store in the 1900 block of West Henderson Road at 3:30 a.m. Jan. 24, after receiving a report of an altercation between an employee and a customer. According to reports, the customer had been told he was not allowed to purchase large quantities of macaroni and cheese. When the employee tried to take the man's picture with a cell phone camera, the customer pushed it away and the phone fell to the ground. The customer was told by police officers not to return to the store.
• A restaurant in the 4600 block of Reed Road was burglarized between 4:30 p.m. Jan. 28 and 7 a.m. Jan. 29. According to reports, someone threw a rock through the business's window, opened the cash drawer and stole about $250, causing about $1,000 in damages.
• A woman's e-reader valued at about $200 was stolen from a business in the 3000 block of Kingsdale Center between 8:30 p.m. Jan. 22 and 11 a.m. Jan. 23.
• A residence in the 2300 block of Zollinger Road was burglarized between 10:15 p.m. Jan. 27 and 3:40 a.m. Jan. 28. About $3,350 worth of electronics equipment and tools was reported stolen.
• A woman attempted to buy merchandise at a store in the 3100 block of Kingsdale Center at 5:55 p.m. Jan. 27 with three counterfeit $100 bills.
• Three bronze plates were stolen from the exterior of a building in the 3500 block of Kenbrook Commons between 12 p.m. Jan. 18 and 2 p.m. Jan. 25.