Upper Arlington police reports
A male was charged with excessive noise from his muffler following a stop at the intersection of Chambers and North Star roads.
* A domestic violence incident was reported at a residence in the 2700 block of Nottingham Road.
* A man, no address provided, was charged with OVI and OVI refusal after being found passed out in the driver's seat of a vehicle that was parked with the engine running in the 3500 block of Kenny Road.
* A Columbus man was charged with OVI, OVI per se, a marked lanes violation and a seat belt violation following a traffic stop at the intersection of Fishinger Road and Surrey Hill Place.
* A woman, no address provided, was charged with OVI and operating an unsafe vehicle after being observed driving with flat tires at the intersection of Riverside Drive and Lane Avenue.
* A male, no age or address provided, was charged with excessive noise from his muffler following a stop at the intersection of Chambers and North Star roads. Two juvenile passengers were charged with underage possession of alcohol.
* A woman, no address provided, was turned over to Upper Arlington police on a warrant for expired tags following a stop by a Franklin County deputy on Riverside Drive.
* A man, no address provided, was charged with receiving stolen property, possession of criminal tools, no operator's license and failure to reinstate after police ran a registration check on vehicle reported stolen from Columbus at the intersection of Northwest Boulevard and Zollinger Road. Police reports said a warrant from the Ohio Adult Parole Board had been issued for the man.
* A Wellesley Drive man reported someone forced entry to his vehicle, causing $300 damage.
* A man, no address provided, was charged with having physical control of a vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol after he was found passed out in the driver's seat of a vehicle parked in the 2500 block of Chester Road.
* Employees at a hardware store in the 3000 block of the Kingsdale Center reported the theft of tools valued at approximately $670.
* A Chatfield Road man reported someone forced entry to his vehicle and stole vehicle parts, audiovisual recordings, cash, office equipment and tools. Total loss was listed at $1,020.
* A woman, no address provided, was charged with OVI, OVI per se, a marked lanes violation and failure to control after the vehicle she was driving hit a guardrail in Perry Township. She was stopped at the intersection of Riverside Drive and West Lane Avenue.
* A man reported the theft of an interlocking device, a global-positioning device, an iPod and a briefcase from his unlocked vehicle while it was parked near the intersection of Elmwood Avenue and Northwest Boulevard. Total loss was listed at $576.
* A North Star Drive Road man reported someone forced entry to his vehicle and stole a wallet and personal papers. He also reported the unauthorized use of his credit card. Damage and total loss were listed at $302.
* A Roxbury Drive resident reported someone forced entry to a vehicle and stole a makeup bag, prescription bottle, clothing and shoes. Total loss was listed at $920.
* A Glenmere Road man reported someone entered his unsecured garage and stole a golf club valued at $450.
* Employees at a grocery store in the 1900 block of West Henderson Road reported a man stole 12 Ohio State University jerseys valued at $49 each. He returned to the store on Aug. 24, but left before police could arrive.
* An Upper Chelsea man reported a silver tray and punch bowl were stolen from his residence. Total loss was listed at $3,250.
* An Arlington Avenue woman reported someone forced entry to her vehicle and stole $5.
* A Glenmere Road resident man reported someone threw tomatoes and peppers on his vehicle.
* An Upper Arlington boy reported the theft of his bicycle valued at $500 from a school in the 1800 block of Hastings Lane.
* A woman, no address provided, reported the theft of her bike valued at $100 from in front of a bookstore in the 3200 block of Tremont Road.
* A Glenrich Parkway man reported the unauthorized use of his credit card information. Loss was listed at $651.51.
* A Lafayette Drive woman reported someone entered her unlocked vehicle and stole compact discs valued at $65.
* Three Lafayette Drive women reported someone forced entry to their vehicles and stole CDs, sunglasses, maps and a magnifying glass. Total loss to the three was listed at $1,215.
* A Guilford Road man reported a television valued at $500 was stolen from his unlocked porch.
* A Gavin Lane man reported someone entered his residence and stole a purse and keys, as well as his vehicle. Total loss was listed at $3,701.