Two of the four people charged with OVI between Dec. 8 and Dec. 10 produced significant blood alcohol measurements and two others refused to be tested, according to Upper Arlington police.
A man stopped in the 1900 block of West Henderson Road Dec. 10 had a blood alcohol level of 0.232, police said. The legal limit considered intoxicated in Ohio is .08 percent. The driver was charged with OVI, OVI per se and a marked lanes violation.
On Dec. 9, a man was charged with OVI, OVI per se and illegal turn following a stop at West Lane Avenue and Riverside Drive. His blood alcohol level measured 0.254, police said.
Also on Dec. 9, a man was charged with OVI, speeding, illegal turn and failure to comply following a stop near West Lane Avenue and Northwest Boulevard. He refused a urine test, police reports said.
And on Dec. 8, a man charged with OVI, open container and failure to maintain assured clear distance following a crash at Zollinger Road and Northwest Boulevard refused a breath test, according to police
In other police incident reports:
* An employee of a department store in the 3100 block of Kingsdale Center reported a man stole multiple sweatshirts from the business after concealing them in his jacket. Loss was listed as $300.
* Approximately 30 pallets were stolen from behind a grocery in the 3000 block of Kingsdale Center by three men who left the scene in a U-Haul truck.
* A woman was charged with OVI, OVI per se, a marked lanes violation and an illegal turn following a stop at Riverside Drive and Clifton Road. Police reports said her blood-alcohol level measured 0.156.
* Employees at a bank in the 3200 block of Tremont Road reported a woman fled the bank's drive-through after attempting to cash a stolen check in the amount of $1,900.
* A woman was charged with theft after reportedly stealing a magazine and nail polish from a grocery in the 1900 block of West Henderson Road.
* A man was charged with OVI, OVI per se and a turn-signal violation following a stop at West Lane Avenue and North Star Road.
* An iPod and charger were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1900 block of Elmwood Avenue. Loss was listed as $335. In addition, a window to the vehicle was broken. Damage was listed as $250.
* A woman reported someone broke out a window to her vehicle while it was parked in the 1500 block of Waltham Road and stole a diaper bag. Damage was listed as $200.
* A guitar, an amplifier, a speaker cabinet and car keys were reported stolen from a man's vehicle while it was parked in the 2000 block of Northwest Boulevard. Loss was listed as $2,561.
* A bicycle was stolen from Upper Arlington High School. Loss was listed as $600.