City of Upper Arlington.
City of Upper Arlington
Council Conference Session
7:30 p.m. Feb. 4
Lower Level Meeting Room
Municipal Services Center
3600 Tremont Road
1. Finance report for fourth quarter 2012.
2. Snow removal operational review.
3. City manager update.
Legislative and/or administrative items:
4. Proposed legislation -- Amending C.O. 131.14 and 138.06 to permit the sharing of services and equipment with other political subdivisions.
5. Proposed legislation -- Administrative code changes amending C.O. 149 Civil Service Rules and C.O. 155 Personnel Rules.
6. Proposed legislation -- To authorize the city manager to enter into contract for the 2013 Tree Pruning/Maintenance Services for the Parks and Forestry Division.
7. Proposed legislation -- To authorize the city manager to enter into a contract with DHDC Inc. for 2013 Construction Materials and Inspection Services.
Council liaison report.
The public is invited to attend all city council meetings. Check out uaoh.net, for council meeting agendas and summaries. Due to early newspaper publication, the above is a tentative agenda only. For complete information, contact the city clerk, 614-583-5030, after noon Friday. Upon request to the city clerk's office, accommodations for people with disabilities will be arranged for any city meetings open to the public. Requests for special accommodations should be submitted at least 72 hours in advance.