Approximately $515 in prescription painkillers were reported taken in a robbery of a store pharmacy in the 1900 block of West Henderson Road Feb. 1 after an employee reported a man called and said he would rob the business if the pills weren't given to him through the pharmacy drive-through.
Upper Arlington police reported the employee complied with the unknown man, but could not give a description of him.
In other recent Upper Arlington Division of Police incident reports:
* Police charged a man with inducing panic Feb. 1 after he claimed he had a gun but did not brandish it while inside a bank in the 1400 block of West Lane Avenue.
Prior to his arrest, the man was detained by bank security and found to have no weapon. He later told police he made statements about possessing a firearm to imply his mental stability, and not as a threat against the institution.
* A purse valued at $100 and $100 in cash were reported stolen Jan. 30 from a woman while she was dining at a restaurant in the 3200 block of Tremont Road. She reported someone made several purchases on her debit card, including $2,858 at a nearby department store.
* Police are investigating a possible identity theft involving a resident of Pinebrook Road, who reported Jan. 28 that someone in Toledo had used his personal information to receive $2,256 in services from a utility company.
* Unauthorized charges totaling $757 were reported Jan. 30 against credit cards of a man and woman living in the 1800 block of Chelsea Road.
* An unauthorized charge of $107 was made Feb. 1 in Jacksonville, Fla., against an account owned by a local resident of Braemar Drive.
* A window to a law office in the 3300 block of Riverside Drive was reported broken Feb. 2. Police determined the window had been smashed by someone using a flat prying tool, but the business was not entered and nothing was reported stolen.
* Fire officials responding to a report of an ill man in the 5000 block of Horizons Drive Jan. 29 determined he had overdosed on a "dangerous drug." The man was charged with possession of drugs and transported to a local hospital.
* An end table valued at $139 was reported stolen Jan. 26 from the front porch of home in the 1900 block of Glenn Avenue. The table had been delivered to the home by a delivery service.
* Following a traffic stop on Ruhl Avenue Jan. 29, a man was charged with driving with no operator's license, driving under suspension due to delinquent child support payments, driving under a 12-point suspension and failure to reinstate.
* Following a Feb. 3 stop at Riverside Drive and Canterbury Road, a man was charged with OVI and OVI refusal within the past 20 years.
* A Worthington man was charged with OVI and speeding Feb. 1 following a stop in the 2100 block of Tremont Road.