A double-paned window was broken at a home in the 4600 block of Crompton Drive at approximately 12:30 a.m. May 28.
According to Upper Arlington police, someone threw an incense holder through the window and detonated fireworks on the front porch.
Additionally, toilet paper was wrapped around items on the property and a liquor bottle was broken in the driveway.
Neighbors reported seeing a "blacked-out, four-door vehicle with several occupants" leaving the scene, but police had no suspects.
In other police reports:
* Officers arrested a person who was unidentified by police for allegedly creating a disturbance in 1800 block of Tremont Road between 3:44 a.m. and 3:58 p.m. May 28.
The person was charged with inducing panic and aggravated menacing after allegedly brandishing a firearm and threatening to use it against police. The firearm later was determined to be a pellet gun, according to police.
* A girl younger than 14 told police she was approached by an unknown man who told her to get into this vehicle while she was walking on Coventry Road near Guilford Road.
The same girl and a friend later reported seeing the man driving in the area of Ellington Road and Arlington Avenue, but police were unable to locate him.
The man is described as white, in his mid-30s to mid-40s with blondish-brown hair. He was driving an "older, small, four-door" car that was black, gray or green with tinted windows and had rust spots.
* Several pieces of stereo equipment valued at a total of approximately $550 were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 5000 block of Squirrel Bend after the front passenger window was broken out between 11 p.m. May 26 and 9 a.m. May 27.
The owner's wallet also was taken, and he reported someone made $17 in unauthorized charges on a card at a gas station.
* A single shoe valued at $75 was reported stolen after someone forced entry to a woman's vehicle in the 3600 block of Reed Road at approximately 6:37 p.m. June 2. A passenger door lock to the vehicle also was damaged, and damage was listed at $200.
* Building supplies valued at $400, personal papers and $400 in cash were reported stolen from a home in the 2500 block of Charing Road between 5 p.m. May 31 and 10:30 a.m. June 1.
* A Beatles commemorative lighter, valued at $250, was reported stolen from a home in the 1900 block of Elmwood Avenue between 1:30 p.m. May 17 and 3 a.m. May 18.