* Katherine Dangel, a civil engineering major from Upper Arlington, was named to the dean's list at Rose-Hulman Institute of technology for the spring 2013 quarter. To be named to the list, a student must have earned a 3.3 or better grade point average.
* Ann Yeh of Upper Arlington has been awarded a PhD in clinical psychology and a master's degree in theology at Fuller Theological Seminary. Yeh is currently based in new York City, N.Y., working on a one-year internship in neurorehabilitation at Mount Sinai Hospital. She plans to relocate to Los Angeles, Calif., to complete a postodoctoral fellowship at Cedars Sinai Medical Center and continue her role on the leadership team at a new church plant in West Los Angeles.
* Katherine Edwards, the daughter of Christine and Peter Edwards of Upper Arlington, graduated with honors from Vanderbilt University in May.
She was an Impact Award finalist and honored as outstanding student among health and human services majors. She will pursdue an accelerated master of nursing degree in Vanderbilt starting in the fall.
* Sarah Frecker and Kathryn Shull of Upper Arlington were among the recent graduates of the College of Wooster. Both are graduate of Upper Arlington High School.
Frecker was a sociology major. Shull was an international relations major.
* Upper Arlington resident Andrew R. Havens has been named to the dean's list for the spring 2013 semester at Elon University. The list includes students who have a grade point average of 3.5 or better with no grade below a B.
* Victor Migliore, Meghan O'Reilly and Emily Thomas of Upper Arlington were among those graduating from the University of Findlay at its May 2013 commencement.
Migliore received a bachelor's degree in health care management. O'Reilly earned a bachelor's degree in business management. Thomas received a bachelor's degree in adolescent/young adult/integrated science education.
* The University of Oklahoma has announced its spring 2013 semester honor roll. Among those named to the list were Carolyn S. Alford and Lindsay A. Gardner of Upper Arlington.
* Kent State University recently announced the names of students recognized on its president's and dean's lists for the spring 2013 semester.
Rachel Sapper of Upper Arlington made the president's list. To qualify for the president's list, full-time students must have a semester average of 4.0 and must have completed 15 or more letter-graded credit hours by the end of the semester.
Students from Upper Arlington named to the dean's list include Jessie Pollitt and Kelly Hutchison.
To be named to the dean's list, full-time students must have achieved a grade point average of 3.40 or greater and completed 12 or more letter-graded credit hours.
* Mark Sonnett graduated with highest honors from the University of Washington, earning a bachelor's degree in biochemistry. He will enroll this fall in the Chemical Biology PhD program at Harvard University.
* The University of Cincinnati recently announced the names of students who received dean's list recognition for the spring 2012 semester.
Upper Arlington students named to the list include Nathan Botti, Ailene Chidester, Jacob Davis, Frank Epitropoulos, Sophia Epitropoulos, Jonathan Fischer, Catherine Gross, Hodding Hall, Rebecca Halman, Solomon Hughes, Megan Knoop, Hillary Larkin, Elisabeth Martin, Sarah Morey, Ellen Sanderson, Zachary Schafer, Joseph Simon, Skyler Sowry, Sarah Vlahakis, Rebecca Wagner and Catherine Yerke.
* The University of Cincinnati recently announced the names of students who received degrees at its spring 2013 commencement.
Upper Arlington residents who received master's degrees are Jessica Irsik, Kimia Karimian and Kathleen Macklin.
Those who received bachelor's degree include Rebecca Halman, Zachary Ireson, Sarah Morey, Thomas Mosure and Stephanie Tenny.
Lynne Murdick received a post-baccalaureate certificate.