Upper Arlington: Two charged after UA officers stop stolen vehicle
Upper Arlington police found a vehicle that had been reported stolen from Dayton in the vicinity of Kenny Road at 12:28 a.m. July 29.
Upon stopping the vehicle near the intersection of Kenny and Windham roads, an alarm data sheet from a business located in the 1600 block of Old Henderson Road was recovered, as were checks and documents from that business.
Additionally, prescription pills were found.
Thomas P. Moore, 44, and Ashley Knowlton, 27, both of Dayton, each were charged with felony possession of drugs. They also were charged with receiving stolen property and possession of criminal tools.
Moore also was charged with driving under suspension and no operator's license.
In other police reports:
* A 23-year-old Ridgeview Road woman was charged with domestic violence and taken to the Franklin County Jail after she allegedly bit a man on his forearm at her residence at 5:06 p.m. July 26.
* A wooden rocking chair valued at $200 was reported stolen from a patio in the 2200 block of Swansea Road between 8:30 p.m. July 26 and 11 a.m. July 27.
* A resident in the 2500 block of Brandon Road reported someone used a rock to break a window at his home between 2:30 a.m. and 2:40 a.m. July 19.
* A purse valued at $50, a wallet valued at $15 and $20 in cash were reported stolen from a vehicle while it was parked in the 1900 block of Cambridge Boulevard between 11:30 p.m. .July 27 and 10 a.m. July 28. Entry to the vehicle was gained by breaking out a rear window, causing $200 in damages, police reports said.
* A Greensburg, Ind., man reported eggs were thrown on his vehicle and the tires were deflated while the vehicle was parked in the 2600 block of Swansea Road between 9 p.m. July 20 and 7:30 a.m. July 21.