Upper Arlington: Woman's vehicle damaged by Post-it notes
An unknown person put pink, blue, green and yellow Post-it notes on the front, rear and driver's side of a woman's 2004 Ford Focus while it was parked outside her home in the 2600 block of Cranford Road between 11 p.m. Aug. 30 and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 31.
According to the woman, rainfall during the listed times caused the Post-it notes to stain her vehicle's paint, causing an estimated $800 in damage.
In other recent Upper Arlington Police Division reports:
* A man living in the 2500 block of Stonehaven Place reported someone entered his unlocked vehicle between 8:30 p.m. Aug. 23 and 8:30 a.m. Aug. 24 and stole his wallet and $2,000 in cash.
* A necklace valued at $2,400 was reported stolen from a home in the 2700 block of Fishinger Road while the resident was on vacation between Aug. 15 and Aug. 20.
* A woman's necklace, valued at $5,100, was reported lost at the Swim and Racquet Club, 3500 Kenny Road between 4 p.m. Aug. 25 and 8 a.m. Aug. 26.
* Paintballs were fired at vehicles belonging to a man and a woman living in the 2800 block of Mt. Holyoke Road between 10 p.m. Sept. 7 and 9 a.m. Sept. 8.
* Flags for mailboxes belonging to three residents in the 2100 and 2200 blocks of Partlow Drive were reported broken off between 3 p.m. Sept. 6 and 11 a.m. Sept. 7. Total damage was listed at $600.
* More than $9,000 worth of equipment was reported stolen from two vehicles owned by an environmental company in the 4100 block of Horizons Drive between 5 p.m. Aug. 30 and 8 a.m. Sept. 3.
The missing items include a laser level valued at $780, a conductivity meter valued at $796, a turbidity meter valued at $827, a peristaltic pump valued at $1,048, a bladder pump valued at $1,329, a peristaltic pump valued at $1,505, a controller with built-in compressor valued at $3,197, a sonde -- a device used to measure physical conditions -- valued at $3,746, a toolbox valued at $500, a tool case valued at $200 and a global-positioning device valued at $300.
* A GPS device valued at $200 and $5 in cash were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle while it was parked outside a home in the 2300 block of Oxford Road between 9 p.m. Aug. 27 and 7 a.m. Aug. 28.