A woman told Upper Arlington police she was picking up her daughter at 4:35 p.m. Sept. 17 at Hastings Middle School, 1850 Hastings Lane, when several unknown males in a nearby vehicle began yelling anti-Muslim statements at the girl.
The woman told police neither she nor her daughter could identify the boys, but she said they were in a silver car that left school grounds and traveled east on Hastings Lane.
In addition to the police report, the girl's father reported the alleged incident to the school.
In other recent Upper Arlington Police Division reports:
* A woman in the 1500 block of Waltham Road reported a man broke out a window to her home after arguing with her between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. Sept. 29.
* A lacrosse net valued at $200 was reported stolen from the front yard of a home in the 4100 block of Oxford Drive between 7:30 a.m. and 3:45 p.m. Sept. 26.
* A man in the 1900 block of Stanford Road reported $700 was stolen from his residence sometime between Aug. 27 and Sept. 26.
* Diamond earrings and a diamond ring, no values provided, were reported stolen from a home in the 3100 block of Arlingtowne Lane between Aug. 20 and Sept. 20.
* An Upper Arlington woman reported she was stopped at the intersection of Asbury Drive and Canterbury Road at 4:30 p.m. Sept. 22 when her vehicle was struck by an unknown object, causing damage to the windshield.
* A mountain bike valued at $200 was reported stolen from a bike rack outside Lane Road Library, 1945 Lane Road, between 4 and 4:46 p.m. Sept. 24.