* City offices are closed Monday, Jan. 20, in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Refuse, recycling and yard waste collection will be delayed by one day for all collection zones. Normal services resume the week of Monday, Jan. 27.
* The City of Upper Arlington provides snow removal with the aim of returning normal driving conditions to all city streets within 24 hours after a storm.
Priority is placed in the following order:
* Arterial streets -- the city's main thoroughfares. They will continue to receive priority treatment while a storm continues.
* Collector streets -- these consist of the next level of streets that carry a lot of traffic to the main streets. Collector streets will be plowed and salted as soon as arterial streets have been completed.
* Residential streets -- all remaining streets within the city. Plowing starts when snowfall exceeds three inches.
To assist with the snow removal process, do not park cars along the street.
Visit uaoh.net for details.